Our Explanation

After Drew turns back into a person, I do the same and go to Storm who's also out of her beast form.
I hear Lana sobbing and dialing 911 for help. I simply ignore her and tend to Storm who's badly injured and bleeding.
I put my hand on the bite mark and my eyes turn a pure purple to heal her. Her eyes turn a pure purple and I look back to see Lana holding Drew's head and applying pressure to where I bit him.
I walk up to Lana, with a stone cold heart and state,"You got lucky." Then I walk with Storm inside the house.
"What's our story?" She asks quickly
"Umm..." I start to think
"A dog bit him and ran away."
I nod. "Yes that could work. Unless Lana and Drew have a different idea."
"True. Should we ask them?" Storm asks confused
I sigh. "Fine."
We walk back out the door heading to Lana and Drew. "The story is that a big dog, pick one."
"German Shepherd." Lana says and I continue
"A German Shepherd, came and bit him and ran away. That's the story it's better if we just stick to it. Got it?"
They both nod.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Ok mam. What happened?" An officer asks me after an hour
"A German Shepherd came and bit my classmate and just ran away. I don't know why but he did." I tell the officer trying to make this go on quicker
"Thank you mam. He's in good hands now." He replies after writing my statement on his tiny notepad.
We exchange a smile and he motions for the Ambulance to go with Drew and Lana in the back.
I go back inside to Storm. "Never again can this happen. Understood?" I make sure to get it in our heads that because if the events today, we could've just started a war and be in danger
"Yea."
In her eyes I see fear. We can't lose each other because then we'll be alone. I hug her to make her know that everything will be ok an I mean that.