Training

I got pregnant.
I am pregnant.

That keeps replaying in my head. I'm pregnant and the baby daddy is Drew, who I haven't heard from since we went to the doctor. I would get pregnant for anyone else but him and I mean that.
He is nerve racking which could make anyone get pissed. That is why I put a punching bag, mini fridge and mini pantry in my room to help control my anger, frustration,sadness and whatever emotion I feel.
Since I'm not 'human' my emotions go out of whack more often and when they do people can die. I almost killed someone because they said I was pretty. I don't feel pretty, I feel fat and that's why I reacted that way.
Tyler suggested that I do that when he realized that 'shit happened'.
Storm found me crying on the counter, in the dark with a bowl of candy in my hands.
Candy is my stress food and she knows that best.
She took the bowl away from me and let me cry on her shoulder on the kitchen floor.

8 months later...
For the last 8 months, I have been the most irritating person ever. At 3am, I would call Storm to get me Nuggets and ice cream, every morning.
I have tackled at least 20 people because they stared at me.
I crave the most disgusting foods put together, like fries and sour cream, spicy mustard and ketchup mixed up. Yet she still smiles and carry on happy.
"Hay Dresh!" I hear Storm call out from just entering
I waddle out with a huge frown on my face. "I want this baby out."
Tyler was by her but I couldn't care less about what he thinks so I say what I want when I want to.
"It-" Storm starts but stops and I give her a death glare for calling my baby an 'it'. "She. Will come out in another 4 weeks."
I roll my eyes "Fine. Hi Tyler."
He waves back scared, confused and a bit happy.
Since I almost killed someone for the second time at school, I stop going.
I'm one of the smartest person in the school. I don't need it.
Storm and Tyler follow me in my room. I have been training the future leaders of 'The Great War' because I'm anger half of the time and Tyler suggested that I use that anger to help them be ready.
I pull a switch that brings down the punching bags and begin. "You two need to have each other's back no matter what. You could be on the floor bleeding, you always cover your partner."
I push the punching bag so that it can start to swing towards Storm. I kick Tyler in his balls to see how he can handle the most excruciating pain then go to Storm and swing.

Storm POV
When I cane home and found Dresh crying, I was done. She never cries like she used to and even then I never saw her cry. She is the most strongest person I know and to see her like that killed me. But now, Dresh is by far the most annoying person ever. She has been using us to help control her anger. This lesson, she is trying to show that no matter how injured we are, we must always help our partner. Tyler is my partner, even though we are just a couple to the crowd. Now is the test to see if I can protect. Dresh pushes her punching bag and swings at me I dodge but feel a stinging sensation on my back and fall.

Tyler POV
Dresh has 'The Different Child' growing inside of her.That baby girl will be the game changer, the last one standing, so to speak. She will have the courage to kill someone that no one can.
Dreshna on the other hand is trying her best. She gets angrier faster and more powerful. I had to cuff her once when we went to the mall to get pregnancy clothes because she was tackling everyone.
Her anger makes her a better trainer because she isn't afraid to do unspeakable things.
Now is the ultimate test of protection of your partner. She pushes her punching bag towards Storm and kicks my manhood.
The pain is worst than normal because she has increased strength, sight and speed. It felt like a million ton block fell on me three times. I fell immediately on impact and  was slow to try and process the pain. 'Be one with the pain' so Dreshna says. I failed to do so and if this was war Storm would be dead.