Plans

Storm and I talk and laugh about the show I put on for the boys. We walk pass a group of idiots, literal idiots. They think that "pencils are smaller versions of tress that will one day sprout wings and fly." Their exact words.
We stop a couple steps in front of them laughing and they take it that we're laughing at them. One of the guys walks up to us pen in hand. He pins Storm to a pole holding the pen like a weapon, he was about to stab her until I pushed her away and the pen came down deep in my shoulder blade. I scream in pain while my eyes turn a pure purple and my body starts to self heal.
Storm bashes his head in the pole multiple times until it starts concave blood pouring out.
Tyler and the squad come out of nowhere and he pulls out the pen. Next thing you know my body goes mad, just like that night with Drew.
--------------------------------------------------
"That was Lana! Didn't you see how he took those hits" I laugh an evil laugh "Soon enough she's going to get her ass whooped." I tell Storm
"Hell yea. Flower was going crazy. I don't know what kind of connection you two have but it affects her more." She tells me sternly "Can you try again?"
I try to grow my claws but nothing happens. "Healing is going to take a while, since she calculated the angle and how deep it should go to do damage."
Storm nods. "I know but I have a plan for her."
"First we need to do what we originally planned with getting a physic from the new generation." I remind her
"Right. Well you can't-" I cut her off
"Don't even start with me. I'm going. Tonight while everyone's doing what they do at night."
"I knew you wouldn't stay." She smiles
"So why'd you ask?" I lightly hit her
"The leader thing to do." She shrugs. "Now get as much rest as possible to heal as much as you can ok?"
I nod.

~~~~~~~~
*TDC is comin 2 an end ppl. Only a couple chptrs lft thn the Author's Note. Cntnu readin.😉😘*