Beast Mode

I'm still not too keen on being friends with Drew OR getting too close to him. If he 'comforted' Lana, the enemy, then who knows what he'll do next.
The thing is, I don't even know if the rumors are true, that he slept with Lana. Storm thinks that it's true and a part of me thinks it is.

There's a knock at our front door and when Storm opens it, Drew stands there emotionless.
I don't wanna see the guy but, I'm polite so I invite him in. Storm on the other hand, doesn't really care and tries to slam the door in his face.
I look at him up and down. "What do you want?" My eyes flashed a pale red ring
"I slept with Lana. Just to tell you, it was by accident." He states plain and simple
"Get out!" Storm yells at him angry as hell knowing that it was true.
Her eyes turn purple with a red ring and I could swear, I saw her grow fangs, whiskers and long-ass nails.
I hear a faint mumble and try to listen to see if I could hear it more better. It sounds like a female talking to someone outside."Who?" I ask and he knows perfectly well what I'm talking about.
He becomes tense and blocks the doorway so I can't get out no matter how fast I run to try and get around him.
Storm scoffs and beasts out just to distract Drew so I can shove him out the way and go outside.
I quickly walk out only to find that Lana's in his car on the phone with who knows who.
I honestly hope she was drugged and blindfolded when driving with Drew because I meant what I said and I never break a promise.
-------------------------------------------------------------
In anger I beast out and walk towards her cautiously because I may know everything about her, but I haven't seen her fight.

Lana POV
I hear a faint growling noise and quickly jump out Drew's car only to be met with Dreshna but in a wolf form. I know she said to get out her life and the next time she sees me she'll kill me but I didn't think that she would find out I was in the car.
She jumps on me clawing my face, arms and chest trying to dig deep to find my weak spot.
I command the air to push her off of me and she hits the side of the house with a loud cry of pain.
Storm comes from around the corner angry and ready to kill with Drew behind her trying to stop her.
He bites her hind leg and she cries out in pain. Dreshna walks in front of me with a look that said 'I'm not done with you yet.'
In fear I stay down. She goes up to  Storm and nuzzled her like as if she was her own while Drew comes to me with concern in his eyes.

Dreshna POV
It has been proven that Lana can't really fight but has her ways. Drew being an asshole, bites his own kind making Storm bleed. When I heal myself, I go to her aid. "Are you ok?"
"Just finish what you started please." Storm answers me in pain

I look back at Drew who's with the enemy tending to her. He knows well that this isn't over, at least not yet.
I pounce at him but he's more experienced and claws me in the face. I easily shake it off and just walk to him. I jump on him and bite down on his neck until he bleeds and changes back to a human.

~~~~~~~~~~
*Hi😜 I finally got out of school for the break so I'll be updating more frequently.
I have this feeling that nobody is reading this book so please let me know if I should continue OR stop. *