Tricks

Today Flower turns 1. It has been a whole year since I slept with Drew. Since I had this child. As usual Drew decides to inform SEA and ASEA on our whereabouts.
About 50 Scientist barge in MY house and attacks MY family.
As a mother, I would do absolutely anything to protect my baby and my family. I must've dismantled about 20 Scientists and they still have the balls to continue to put up a fight.
Bloody, Bruised and probably broken I will put up a fight to make sure my baby is safe.
One scientist, backs me inside with a gun pointed to me. I hear Flower in the back trying her best to keep quiet.
I pounce until a loud gunshot is heard. Gravity takes over and the floor is suddenly my enemy. My eyes turn a deep purple then all goes dark.
--------------------------------------------------
"Ok look. I know your loyalty and it isn't to me OR your baby. It's either you get out before I rip you to shreds OR you can stay and cut all ties with that disgusting agency." I don't even try to hide my anger as I tell off Drew 'calmly'.
"Hay." He steps closer to me and I-dare-you-to-come-closer growls are heard from behind me. "Ok. Well I want to stay but if I-" He tries to talk.
"Ok. I don't care what happens to you, I just-" Storm cuts me off
"THE BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!! I AM IN CHARGE RIGHT NOW AND I SAY THAT DREW LEAVES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Understood?" She looks both to me and Drew. We both nod and he walks away.

"Nice job." I congratulate Storm
"Likewise."
"I'm the most honest actor you'll ever meet." We laugh.
"Now to wait for him to go crawling back to Lana." Storm scowls