Blend

Storm and I casually walk out from behind the bush and go into the crowd of people walking into the hall. There's a secret back door which leads to the roadside. No one knows why it's there but right now we're thankful it is.

When we go inside we touch the wall and whisper 'blend' then disappear from the world. We quickly walk to the back door and sneak out.
As soon as we let go of the door to the roadside, we become visible to the world again. We start running without even looking back once.
If you were to put us in slow motion, you would see how hard the wind is on our face and in our hair.
We get home in what feels like 10 seconds and immediately lock all doors. I get my phone and text Drew, 'Where the hell are you!!?'
I send that and Storm takes my phone and starts typing 'If you didn't come to school because you knew of the blood test, you could've at least give us a heads up. ASSHOLE.' She sends it with no hesitation.
I lean up against our purpleblue wall and whisper 'blend'. "This is so much fun!" I tell Storm all excited
"For real!!" She replies as she blends in with our ruby red couch.

With everything power there's a consequence. For this power, it wares off if you constantly use it. Like it has to recharge to be ready for another use.