Chapter 5

"Guillermo. He's the man here."

"Okay then. Let's go see Guillermo." We walk up to the building and the doors open, a man walks out.

"You okay little man?" He must be Guillermo.

"They're gonna cut off my feet, carnal."

"Cops do that?"

"Not him. This redneck puto here. He cut off some dudes hand man, he showed it to me."

"Shut up." Daryl says.

"Who gave you the bust lip? Him too?"

"No. Pathetic slut here did that."

"I'm not afraid te' do it again, so don't tempt me." I snap, another man comes out and points a gun at Daryl.

"That's that vato right here, homes. He shot me in the ass with an arrow. What's up, homes, huh?"

"Put it down." I speak, he laughs.

"Or what slut?" I point my hand gun at him.

"Let's see what happens huh?"

"Chill ese chill." Guillermo says, the other dude puts his arm down.

"Megan..." Rick says calmly, I put my gun away. Rick and Guillermo carry on talking while I kept my eyes on the dude who wanted to shoot Daryl. The doors soon shut and we go back to the building from before, Rick starts to divide the guns.

"Them guns are worth more than gold. Gold won't protect yer family or put food on the table. Yer gon' give tha' up fer a kid?" Daryl speaks.

"If I knew we'd get Glenn back I might agree, but you think that vato across the way is just gonna hand him over." T-Dog adds.

"You calling G a liar?" The kid speaks.

"Are ye' part of this? Ye' want te' hold on te' yer teeth?" Daryl slaps him, I roll my eyes slightly.

"What's your name?" I ask as the others talk.

"Miguel."

"Well Miguel what's your cousin's name? The one that got an arrow up his ass."

"Felipe."

"Right. I want you to listen okay."

"Why should I?" He scoffs.

"Cause if you don't I'll shoot a bullet up your ass." He gulps but nods. "I don't want no more shit from you okay? You'll do what we say. Okay?"

"Yes."

"Good." They grab Miguel and tie his hands behind his back, we make our way back to the hideout.

"Hey Megs." Daryl whispers loud enough for me to hear, I slow down a little so I'm walking behind the others with Daryl.

"What?"

"Why did ye' want te' come with us? Ye' didn't like Merle last I knew."

"It gives me something to do." I shrug.

"But ye' got kids te' look after."

"And they need a family. Merle is their uncle, you're their dad. They have more than me now."

"But ye' said."

"I know. Just stop talking about it okay?" He nods.

"Nice punch earlier Darlin'."

"Nice arrow up the ass." He smirks as the door to the hideout opens, Rick pushes Miguel in. They exchange words and on cue we cock our guns as Rick points his at Guillermo, a moment later an old lady walks out.