Remember

(Liv'sPOV)
I looked at the men standing next to me. They were both tall. One was covered in shiny yellow/green scales, had emerald green eyes, and long green/yellow hair.
The other was dressed in various shades of red, had curly orange hair, and looked like he was about to explode. "You don't know who we are?" Asked the one with scales.  I shook my head, which hurt. "I'm sorry.  Should I?" I asked. The older man took a shaky breath, "I am Larten Crepsley." He said, "This is Evra Von."
"Von what?" I asked. The one with scales, Evra, looked like he wanted to punch something as he choked out his response. "I-it's just plain Von." He said. I nodded and looked at everything stuck into my arms. "Why am I here?" I asked. "You don't remember?" Asked Larten. I shook my head, making Evra stand up and leave the room. Larten sighed. "What did I say?" I asked. "It is not your fault." He said. I picked at my blanket as the silence fell over us.
(EvraPOV)
I walked until I found her doctor, then I asked him what was happening. "Why doesn't she remember anything?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed angrily. "She doesn't remember me or Crepsley or anything! Why!?" I asked. He starts using a bunch of doctor terms I didn't know, but basically it all added up to the concussion. "So will she remember?" I asked. "There's no way to tell. It will return on its own or I won't.  Until then, try to ease her back into what she seems to have forgotten." He said. He left after that to help a patient and I went back to Liv's room, where I poked my head through the door and asked Crepsley if I could talk to him. He stepped out and closed the door.
"She has amnesia. The doctor said that either she'll remember eventually or she won't." I said.
"Is there anything we can do?" He asked. I nodded. "He said we should try to ease her back into what she's forgotten." I told him. "We will need to know the last thing she remembers." He said, walking back into the room.
(Liv'sPOV)
Evra and Larten walked back into the room looking worried. "Everything ok?" I asked. They nodded. "What's the last thing you remember Liv?" Evra asked. I shrugged. "Um... I remember my friend Steve coming over, and then we went to this weird circus place. The Cirque du Freak." I said. Evra and Larten looked shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked them. Evra sighed. "You should tell her, Crepsley." He said. Larten sighed and sat down next to Evra.  "You have already been to the Cirque. You... You stayed behind after the show to steal my spider. For two weeks you had her, trained her, you cared for her. Until Steve came over." Larten told me the story of how he found me and I became his assistant in order for him to use the antidote on Steve after the spider, Madame Octa was her name, bit him. He told me about our travels and going to a place called Vampire Mountain, where I had to go through Trials to prove I was worthy of being a vampire. He told me about the war between the vampires and vampaneze, and how the vampires had won. He told me about the people we lost during the battle and the clean up after. Then he told me lighter things. The performances we put on,the places we've been, the people we've met. It was fascinating... and familiar. I was laughing at the funny stories and tearing up in the sad ones. I almost begged Mr. Crepsley, which I'd been told I always called him, to say when he said he had to go feed. I felt my mouth water at the mention of food and asked him if he'd bring me something back. He said he knew exactly what I needed and left the room. I glanced at Evra, who looked like he was thinking about something. I realized he was staring at my hand and I looked to see a ring on my finger. Woah. "Evra... Am I... Married?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand in his. "Halloween will be our first anniversary." He said. All I could manage was a small nod. "I know it's a lot to take in," he said, "but you should know that I'm going to help you remember everything." He said. I smiled at him. "Thank you." I said. He smiled at me and then turned to see who was coming in the door.  A woman came in with a man behind her who, for some reason, made me think of a bird. "Scarlett, how are you feeling?" She asked. I glanced at Evra for help and he looked at the couple. "She has a bit of amnesia." He told them. The woman looked heartbroken. "Sorry." I said. She came over and took my hand in hers. "Do not be sorry. Just focus on getting better." She said. I smiled and nodded a little bit. After they left, I looked at Evra. He looked tired. "So who were they?" I asked him. He answered through a yawn. "The woman was Madame Truska and the man was Crow." He said. "Crow?" I asked. "We think he's half bird. We being, you and me." He said. I smiled and nodded. "That does sound like something I'd think." I said. Evra nodded and laughed. He bit back another yawn and I pat his hand. "Evra, how long has it been since you slept?" I asked. He shrugged. "Few hours... maybe longer?" He said. "Evra, take a nap." I told him. He shook his head and sat up straighter in his chair. "No," He said, "I'm good." I took one of the pillows from under my head and tossed it at him. "Sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up." I said. He chuckled tiredly, laying his head over onto the pillow. "I'm usually saying that to you." He said. I smiled and kissed his hand as he closed his eyes, then I did the same and went to sleep.