:-)

Having Evra back was the best feeling ever! I couldn't believe how mad I had been at him, it seemed so stupid now that we were friends again. We were laying in his hammock just like we had done before and laughing at stupid jokes we were telling and listening to music while coming up with ideas for our own songs. "So," he said, "what's happened since I was gone?" He asked, closing the notebook he'd picked up to write lyrics in. I shrugged and snuggled up to him. "Not a lot really. Its been pretty busy and I've been doing extra chores and helping Mr. Crepsley more. Rebecca has been preparing for her debut with the tightrope and Corma and Cormac have been coming up with new acts that have totally been freaking the crowds out!" I said. He laughed and picked up the pen and notebook again. "New idea?" I asked. He shrugged, "I've had the worst writers block lately!" He groaned as he flipped through pages. Trying to find a blank one. Unfortunately, I didnt realize which notebook he'd picked up. "What are these?" He asked me, showing me the pages on which I'd written the songs about him. I opened my mouth but nothing came out, so I shut it and tried to take the notebook and turn the page. Evra jumped out of the hammock and read them. "You wrote songs about me?" He asked, looking hurt. I went to him and grabbed the pages from him. "Why?" He asked. "I... I was trying to get over you!" I told him. "Get over me?" "Yes! You left and you were gone for a really long time and after a while, I decided I wasn't going to let it consume me, Evra! I couldn't!" "So you write about me instead?" He asked. "Yes! But you don't get to feel hurt! Do you know how badly I was hurting? No. You don't. So don't look at me like the roles are reversed!" I said. Then I stuck the pages in my hammock and went to get lunch. Evra followed and sat next to me and hugged me as he said, "You're totally right. I'm sorry." I hugged him back and took his hand. "I'm sorry too." I said. "No. You have nothing to be sorry about." He said kissing my hand. "I do want to hear them though." He said nervously. I looked at him as I bit into a sandwich and when I swallowed, replied "You do?" Evra nodded and laughed a little bit. I nodded and took a drink of Sprite. "Ok. Um, after lunch ok?" "Ok." "Now I'm nervous!" I said. He laughed and took a sip of my Sprite, "Why?" He asked. "Because I'm showing you songs I wrote about you!" I said, laughing. He playfully tugged on my braided hair and laughed. "It'll be ok." He said. And we smiled.