Reversing

I walked to the magic shop and started to get worried when I walked inside and saw normal, everyday magic tricks. "Hello miss." Said the man behind the counter. I looked up at him and walked over, "Um... Are you Crow?" I asked. He looked a little shocked but tried to hide it, "I do not know anyone by that name." He said, but a voice spoke up from the back of the small store. "Who is the girl, Nathaniel?" It asked. "I do not know sir, but she claims to know you." Nathaniel said. I could hear footsteps then I saw the owner of the voice, "Are... Are you Crow?" I asked. He nodded, "Yes I am." He said, "Who are you?" He asked, picking at his fingernails. "I'm Scarlett. I, uh... I'm a friend of Truska's." I said. His face brightened at her name and he smiled. "Ah, Madame Truska. How is she?" He asked, suddenly interested in the conversation. "She's good. Um, she sent a list with me today to give you. She... She said you could help me." I told him, giving him the list and watching his dark eyes scan over it. "This is to reverse a love potion, I presume?" I nodded. "Yes. So... Can you help me?" I asked, biting my lip. "Come back here and we'll talk." He said, turning and walking back to the room he came out of. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down, then he went to the other side of the large desk in the room and sat across from me. "So, what is the story?" He asked. I sighed and played with my fingers as I told him, "My ex-best friend used to date my boyfriend. She's jealous because he's with me now and not her, and ever since-" "Hold on." Crow interrupted. "This all happened because of a love triangle between 3 hormonal teenagers?" He asked. "No. It happened because of one jealous teenager that can't let go of the past!" I exclaimed. Crow sighed, "Look I want to help, I do, but I don't feel the need to waste my time and inventory on this situation. I'm sorry. Nathaniel will show you out." He said. Would've been nice for Truska to tell me that Crow could be a huge jerk! I didn't move from my chair though, "Please. Please, I am begging you. I've lost Evra so many times already, I can't do it again. Please. Help. Me." I said. When I saw he wasn't being persuaded I tried again, "Have you ever been in love?" I asked. "Like, head over heels, crazy, madly, would take a whole case of bullets for this person in love?" I continued. He sighed and nodded, "Imagine you were in my situation, and you needed help that only one person could give, and they said no. What would you do?" I asked. "I... Would probably do the same thing you're doing." He said, standing up and looking at me. "Stop with the puppy dog eyes, I'll give you the ingredients." He said as he unlocked a closet behind me. I smiled, "Thank you." I told him. He grunted in reply and started to pull things from shelves, I had a small basket full of different powders, liquids, and sludges to take back to Truska now. I thanked Crow and Nathaniel and started to walk back to the Cirque. When I got there, I saw Rebecca standing with Evra and he had his arm around her shoulders. She was tickling his neck with her tail and I almost got sick right there. Is that what Evra and I looked like??? I shook my head and cleared the thought as I walked to Truska's tent, where she was mixing something in a small pot. "Here are the other ingredients." I said, setting the basket down. "Thank you." She said, and she started to throw in different things. "So, how long does this have to cook?" I asked. "Not much longer now." She replied and poured in a bit of foul smelling green sludge. "Remind me never to tell Evra what's in this stuff." I said laughing. She laughed with me and poured in some of the love potion. "Do not worry," she said, "To reverse the effects, you must add in the cause of whatever trance the person is in." She explained. I nodded and watched as the potion turned a galaxy purple color. "Can this be mixed with water?" I asked, thinking that the darkness would surely alert Evra or Rebecca. Truska threw in the last ingredient and stirred for a while before sitting next to me. "No. Don't worry though, the liquid becomes clear after it's done." She said. I nodded and hugged my knees, waiting for Evra's cure to finish. "Go get me an empty water bottle?" She asked. I nodded and grabbed the one that recently had the love potion in it and poured that water out. After cleaning the water bottle out, I gave it to Truska and she poured the reversal potion into it. It looked like an ordinary bottle of water! I hugged Truska and took the bottle to Evra and I's tent, where I waited until he was in to give it to him. "So, how was your day?" He asked. I shrugged, "Alright. I traveled outside the Cirque for a while and just got back about an hour ago. I- I would've invited you, but you were with Rebecca and... Well, you know." I said. He nodded and picked up the water bottle that I had strategically placed. "Yours?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah but you can have it." I told him. He took a drink and tgen grabbed his head, "Ow. Ow. Where did that come from?" He asked himself. "What? What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly worried that something and gone wrong with this. "Nothing. Don't worry about it, just a tiny headache." He said. I nodded and waited for the potion to kick in. His headache came and went all day, so I asked Truska if that was normal. "Perfectly." She said. I nodded and went back to the tent, where as soon as I walked through the door, I was wrapped in two strong arms ands being kissed by soft lips.