You're a WHAT? pt.1

The next morning, I felt really stiff. Last night was... I don't even know how to explain it. I sat up and pulled the blanket up around me, and that's when I noticed Evra. Still sleeping, snoring very lightly. He looked so peaceful laying there, without a care in the world. I leaned over and softly kissed his lips, and laughed when they kissed back. "Sneak." I said. He chuckled and my heart skipped a beat, "You're the sneak." He said with that sexy morning voice, and my heart totally stopped at the sound. He reached up and pulled me back so I was laying on top of him and moved my hair from my face. "You are so beautiful." He said, making me blush and hide my face in his warm chest. I placed a kiss on him and heard a small gasp from his lips, I smiled and moved to get dressed before we were caught in just a sheet and Evra groaned when I got up. Needless to say, after last night neither of us needed the curtain anymore. So I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I threw some jeans at Evra and he pulled them on without ever leaving the hammock, when he got up he came to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed the back of my neck, my shoulders, down my arm, and then brought my hand to his lips and kissed fro my wrist to my fingertips. Before we repeated last night though, I got out of his arms and pulled my shirt back on. "We'll be late for breakfast if we don't leave." I said. He gave me that beautiful half smile and brought my body to his again, he started to kiss me and I laughed against his mouth as he started to lead me away from the door and back to the hammock.
Needless to say, we missed breakfast. "Here, snack on this." Evra said, handing me a caramel covered green apple sucker. I thanked him and started eating it, "You had better be glad I love you Evra Von." I told him. "Anyone else had made me miss Rhamus' cooking woulda become the meal!" I said, making him laugh and hug me to his side. "Whatever I did to deserve someone like you in my life, I sure am glad I did it." He said. I smiled and he was forgiven for the breakfast thing. Today was a free day, so Evra and I went to the middle platform and set up some instruments. "Are you guys playing?" Alexander asked. We both nodded, "You mind spreading the word? Got some new stuff to show." Evra said. Alex nodded and went off to spread the news. Evra and I made sure everything was in tune before setting up the microphones and noticing the crowd of people gathering in front of us.
We smiled at each other before starting to play.
(Evra's lines, Liv's lines, both singing)
We decided to start out with a cover from Fall Out Boy that we did a while ago.
"Am I more than you bargained for, yeah I've been dying to tell you anything you wanna hear cause that's just who I am this week. Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum. I'm just a notch in your bed post but your just a line in a song.
Drop a heart, break a name. We're always sleeping in and we're sleeping for the wrong team.
We're going down, down in an earlier round and sugar we're going down swinging. I'll Be your number one with a bullet, a loaded God complex, cock it and pull it.
Am I more than you bargained for yet? Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet, wishing to be the friction in your jeans. Isn't it messed up, how I'm just dying to be him? I'm just a notch in your bed post but you're just a line in a song
(Notch in your bed post but you're just a line in a song)

Drop a heart, break a name. We're always sleeping in and we're sleeping for the wrong team.
We're going down, down in an earlier round and sugar we're going down swinging. I'll be your number one with a bullet, a loaded God complex cock it and pull it. We're going down, down in an earlier round and sugar we're going down swinging. I'll Be your number one with a bullet a loaded God complex cock it and pull it.

We're going down, down (down, down)
Down, down (down, down)

A loaded God complex cock it and pull it