Happy

I didn't remember falling asleep, but suddenly I was feeling soft little kisses across my face. I smiled and opened my eyes to the best sight, Evra was smiling and still kissing me. I laughed and stretched then smacked his hand away when he tried to tickle me. "Morning beautiful." He said softly, remembering how I hated loud noises in the mornings. I kissed him and sat up. "Morning handsome." I replied yawning. He smiled and booped my nose, "You're so adorable." He said lifting me out of the hammock when I reached for him. He kept his arms around me and kissed my forehead before letting me go so I could shower and get dressed. After, we walked out and I smiled at the sunlight I usually hated. After breakfast we saw everyone crowded around something and we made our way to the front. Johnny's tent was is shreds and he was nowhere to be found! Evra and I started to scan the crowd for him but we couldn't find him, so we went to Mr. Tall and asked him what happened. "There is nothing to worry about. Just a little accident. Go back to your daily routine." He said. "What do you mean there's nothing to worry about?" I asked. "Where's Johnny?" Mr. Tall glared at us. "There is nothing to worry about!" He said slowly, it gave me chills but I didn't want to back down, Evra pulled me back though. "We'll find Johnny, don't worry." He said. I nodded and leaned on him, "I'm worried about him." I said. Evra wrapped his arms around me and nodded. "I know baby, but I'm sure he's fine. He'll be back soon in a nice new tent and we can start more adventures. Okay?" I nodded. "Alright." I said. We started walking again and saw someone on the ground just outside the Cirque. We rushed over and found Johnny, he was unconscious and barely breathing. "Mr. Crepsley!" I yelled. He was there in two seconds, he lifted Johnny and took him to Truska's tent. Truska, who was like the mother of the Cirque, was also a very good doctor and she had Johnny a place set up and ready to rest on in a minute. She placed a cool rag on his forehead and cut his dirty shirt off of him. She put bandages on a few cuts he had and stitched up something that looked like a bite. I looked up at Mr. Crepsley, who shook his head at me silently telling me not to ask again. I looked back at Johnny, who was already looking a lot better. Before leaving I hugged Truska and thanked her, then followed Mr. Crepsley out of the tent with Evra close behind. "Ok what was that?" I asked Mr. Crepsley. He sighed and kept walking until the three of us were in his tent. "You already know I am not going to tell you, so I am not going to waste time arguing." He said, stepping into his coffin. "Good day." He said, closing the lid. I smacked the lid before leaving and going to find food. "Why won't he tell you anything?" Evra asked me as I angrily tore open a bag of dill pickle chips and put some in a small bowl. Evra stole one and shrugged, "He's super protective of you. He's probably just trying to keep you out of trouble." He said. I nodded and plopped down next to Evra, making him laugh at me and kiss my cheek. I noticed Rebecca and waved for her to come over, but she just glared at me and kept walking. What was wrong with her? "You'd be cranky too if your act got turned down." Evra said. Yeah, apparently Rebecca's act wasn't a huge hit with the audiences and she was back to making costumes. "I don't think that's it." I said, getting up to follow her. "Rebecca!" I called. She stopped and turned to me. "Hey." I said. "Hi." She replied in that tone from yesterday. "Whats up?" I asked, hoping to get an answer. "Nothing. Super busy. I gotta go." She told me, walking into her trailer. I flinched at the door slamming and stood there confused. "What's up with Rebecca?" Evra asked from behind me. "I have no clue! I think she's mad at me for something." I said. "What did you do?" He asked. "I don't even know!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up. "Well, let's just let her cool off for now, ok? C'mon you wanna play some music?" He asked. I nodded and took his hand as we walked back to the tent. Evra picked up his electric guitar and I sat at the piano, we didn't have anything in mind to play or write, but then Evra started to strum a little and I started on the piano. We didn't come up with any lyrics but the music sounded great and we fell into place just like always. While Evra put the guitar down, I stayed by the piano and played a few random notes on it. "You've gotten really good on that too." Evra said. I shrugged and played some more, "I had a good teacher." I said.
*After billions of tries to get this song right, I felt like giving up. Evra had taught me on the guitar and now he was teaching me the piano, and while it was easier than the guitar it was still a little difficult. Evra held up a bag of gummy worms, "Ok how about this, each time you get a right note I'll give you a gummy worm." He said. I sighed. "Evra, bribing me with candy doesn't work!" I jerked the bag away from him, "And I bought these!" I said as he laughed. I tossed the bag back to him and sat at the piano again. "Ok well what about this, for each right note you get I will... Buy you a new book." He said. That got my attention and I shook my head as I laughed and started playing again.*

"You had to buy me so many books that week!" I said. He laughed and sat behind me and started to play, I joined in and started to sing "I know that we are upside down, so hold your tounge and hear me out. I know that we were made to break so what, I don't mind. You kill the lights I'll draw the blinds, don't dull the sparkle in your eyes. I know that we were made to break so what, I don't mind. Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? It doesn't mean we're bound for life. So oh oh oh oh oh oh oh are you gonna stay the night? I am a fire, gasoline. Come pour yourself all over me, we'll let this place go down in flames only one more time. You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds. Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes, I know that we were made to break so what, I don't mind. Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? It doesn't mean we're bound for life, so oh oh oh oh oh oh oh are you gonna stay the night? Where we can burn, we never learn, are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night, it doesn't mean we're bound for life, so oh oh oh oh oh oh oh are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh are you gonna Stay The Night?" (Z&HW listen to the piano version!)

Evra put a kiss on my neck and held me. "Beautiful." He said. I giggled and turned the piano off, then stood and stretched. "You helped." I said. He smiled up at me and stood, "I wasn't talking about the song, but that was amazing too." He said. I smacked his chest and walked out to check on Johnny, he was awake and sitting up eating some lunch. "Hey guys." He said when we came in. "Hey." Said Evra. "How are you feeling?" I asked, sitting on the bed. "I'm ok." He replied.
"Can I ask what happened?" This question came from Evra that time, and Johnny shrugged. "I have a bad habit of sleepwalking." He told us. "I was probably having a bad dream and... Attacked my tent. Mr. Tall is going to let me stay with him until we get me a new one." He explained. We nodded and I hugged him, "We were so worried about you!" I said. He chuckled and hugged me back.