Halloween

The fight between Rebecca and I didn't happen like in movies and tv shows. It didn't repair our friendship, we didn't hug it out after and apologize while breaking down into tears, we were still mad at each other. But I was determined not to let her ruin my Halloween. I was also trying not to mess up my snake girl makeup, seeing as Corma spent almost 2 hours doing it.
All was well for the beginning of night fall. People were laughing, dancing, talking, and just having a good time, but then things took a turn for the worst. I was over at the drink table when it happened, I hadn't noticed the moon's phase tonight and I  was regretting that soon after. As I was walking back to Evra, I saw something coming up behind him. I couldn't make out what it was at first, then it came into view. I called out to Evra, but the music was too loud and he couldn't hear me. I'd dropped the drinks by now and started running towards him, but by then it was too late. The werewolf's sharp claw tore down Evra's back, and he was on the ground. I made it to Evra just before the wolf had lowered his head again, and instead of tearing Evra's body in half, he put a huge bite in my shoulder and top of my arm. I screamed loudly, making the wolf howl. He raised his paw again but this time instead of hitting us, he suddenly fell to the ground. It hurt to move, but I turned my head and saw Mr. Crepsley standing over us all. "Help him." I said, moving off of Evra.
Mr. Crepsley carried him, and Rhamus carried me to Truska's tent so she could help us. The worst part was always the cleaning! I tore one of Truska's pillows in half as she was cleaning my shoulder. "I'll buy you a new one." I said, gritting my teeth. "Don't worry about me," i said, "help Evra. Please." I said. She nodded. "Larten, put bandages on the wound here." She said, and Mr. Crepsley got to work wrapping my shoulder. It was a few minutes after Truska finally got Evra's back to stop bleeding, and after she'd bandaged him up I lay next to him. "When will he wake up?" I asked. Instead of her usual quick answer, I noticed a worried glance shared between her and Crepsley and felt my stomach turn to ice. "Truska.... Is he waking up?" I asked, getting off the bed. She only looked at me and sighed sadly before saying, "I don't know."
I suddenly felt as if all the oxygen in the room had disappeared. It was like I was watching everything through a movie screen, and I felt myself falling to my knees.