Can We Stop The World From Turning?

As I looked at the crowd, I felt like I was going to be sick. How did Evra do this!?
"I'm sorry but it's rushed and I panicked." He said to me as he played. He started singing before I could answer, "We had the best years of our lives, but you and I will never be the same. September took me by surprise, and I was left to watch the seasons change."
"It's been so quiet since you've gone, and every day feels more like a year. Sometimes I wish I could move on, the memories would all just disappear."
"So many things I should've said when I had the chance."
"So many times we took it all for granted."
"I never thought that this could ever end, I never thought I'd lose my best friend. Everything is different now, can we stop the world from turning? I never thought I'd have to let you go, never thought I'd ever feel this low. I wish I could go back, can we stop the world from turning?"
"Looking back on better days,"
"when we were young and thought we knew so much."
"And now it seems so far away."
"I'm wondering if I was good enough?"
"So many thing I should've said when I had the chance."
"So many times we took it all for granted."
"I never thought we would ever end, never thought I'd lose my best friend. Everything is different now, can we stop the world from turning? I never thought I'd have to let you go, I never thought I'd ever feel this low. I wish I could go back, can we stop the world from turning?"
"Gone are all the days when we swore we'd never break, now I'm left here alone."
"Yeah, gone are all the days when we swore we'd never change, and now I'm left here alone."
"Never thought that this could ever end, never thought I'd lose my best friend. Everything is different now can we stop the world from turning?"
"Never thought that this could ever end, never thought I'd lose my best friend. Everything is different now can we stop the world from turning"
"I never thought I'd have to let you go, I never thought I'd ever feel this low. I wish I could go back can we stop the world from turning?"

The audience cheered and Evra kissed my cheek, while I wondered where in the world that song came from? We walked off stage and he hugged me tight, "I so owe you!" He said. "Not if you answer me this, where did that song come from Evra?" I asked. "Um... When you were avoiding me for a month straight." He said. "I honestly thought I'd lost you Liv. And... I dunno, I just did what we always do with our emotions. I'm sorry." He said. I shook my head, "No don't be sorry. It's a great song Evra." I said. He smiled, "Oh, and you were amazing up there too! With the song and the ribbons." He said. I smiled and took his hand as we walked back to the room we were staying in. "You know, we never finished yesterday." He said with a smirk. I laughed and put my hand over his mouth when he came down to kiss me, "And we're not going to. Not right now anyway." I said. "Why?" He asked. I concentrated my hearing, and said, "In 5...4...3...2...1." Rebecca came through the door. "Knock much?" I asked her. She scowled and said, "Mr. Crepsley wants you. He has someone who wants to see you." She said. I gave Evra a quick kiss on the lips and walked out the door, then waited for Rebecca. "Why are you just standing there?" She asked. "Because I'm not leaving you alone with him." I said, like it was obvious. She sighed and walked out behind me. She walked one way down the hall and I walked the other until I came to Mr. Crepsley's room and walked in. I only saw him in the room and started to wonder if Rebecca had actually tricked me into leaving, when I remembered that Mr. Crepsley did tell me he had a guest tonight. "So, where is your guest?" I asked. "Right HERE!" Yelled a voice behind me, making me whirl around with a pillow and smack whoever it was. "OW!" They yelled, and I realized it was Gavner. I sighed and tried to slow my heart rate as I threw the pillow at him. "Stop doing that!" I yelled. Gavner laughed and hugged me, "How are you Scarlett?" He asked. "Well, my heart is about to beat out of my chest but other than that, I'm fine." I said sarcastically. He chuckled, "As mouthy as last time I saw you!" He said. I smiled and sat down to chat for a while with them. It was at 12:10 am when I finally went back to Evra and I's room. I walked in and tried to kiss him but he backed up, "Woah woah woah, what are you doing?" He asked. I laughed, "What do you mean? I'm trying to give my boyfriend a kiss, silly." I said. He looked at me, confused. "But... You're not my girlfriend, Liv. We're just friends." He said. I tried not to start getting freaked out as I forced the next question out of my mouth, "If I'm not your girlfriend, who is?" I asked, my heart pounding again. "Rebecca." He said.
The pounding stopped.