"Andrews, Karlie," the professor called.

"Here," I spoke up weakly.

The sociology class wasn't so bad, but I could feel Harry's stare on the back of my neck the entire class. Kenny even commented on how I needed to relax. I kept breaking the lead in my mechanical pencil and finally, he handed me a pen to write with.

We walked out of class together and he asked if I wanted to have lunch with him. Honestly, I didn't want to, but I did to explain my earlier mistake. I bought a coffee and a yogurt parfait and we sat down at a table in the corner of the cafeteria.

"So what exactly happened with cops and you three?" Kenny went straight for the juicy part of the conversation.

I sighed and ran my hands over my face.

"We can talk about it another time," he mumbled sensing my stress.

I shook my head and sipped on my coffee.

"No, it's stupid. But you have to promise me that you won't spread this around. I've already had too many rumors surrounding him."

"Promise," Kenny held out his pinky to me.

I smirked and wrapped my pinky around his. "Before I tell you everything, I want you to know that even though me and you have been through some drama, I still want to be your friend," I swirled my spoon around in my yogurt.

"Of course," he pulled his pinky back from mine.

I smiled and took a deep breath before starting. "Harry came to Arizona to hang out with King and one night then went to a bar. I got worried and decided I'd go pick them up. I had a couple drinks with Harry and then I drove home. I was in an accident with two other cars and when the cops asked who was driving our vehicle, Harry spoke up and I didn't correct him."

"Did he get booked?"

I nodded my head and swallowed my nerves. "And that's when I met Sarah."

"Damn," Kenny looked over at me with pity on his face.

"Damn," I agreed with him and nodded my head.

"That's some shit," Kenny obviously didn't know how to make me feel better but he was trying, and I appreciated that.

"Hey you two," Natalie came up to our table with her blonde hair tucked underneath her chunky knit scarf. "What're y'all talking about?"

Shit. I promised I wouldn't keep anything from her anymore. I told Natalie what I had told Kenny and she gave me a hug and brushed my hair with her fingers.

"I always knew there was something off about Apollo," Natalie frowned and took a spoonful of my yogurt for herself.

I felt my stomach clench as I saw him entering the cafeteria with Penelope by his side. Of course she was attached to him.

"I'll see you guys later," I grabbed my barely eaten parfait and headed over to the trash.

"Karlie!" Penelope came over and gave me a hug. "I've missed you."