Thirty-Four

READ THE A/N BELOW PLEASE!! 😳😳

I kept on crying as I saw poor Ned still, not awake. I bit my lip, thinking that maybe Leo knew about this just before he got me pregnant. I grew a little anger on him, but I immediately thought this is not the right time for that.

I waited for Ned to wake up, and I sent Leo home first. I also thought he needed a rest, since he's been in the hospital taking care of me for days. He refused at first, but then agreed when I said I needed time to talk to Ned.

"When did this happen?" I asked the crying Shailene. She sniffs. Her whole face is crimson.

"S-since y-you w-went to he's h-house. We were a-all together then. After you went home, h-he t-told me about that..." she can't continue as she cries more, and Theo hugged her.

I hold Ned's hand tightly, biting my lip to hold back my tears. But I can't resist it anymore and looked down as I let the tears fall down. I suddenly broke down and let my emotions out, as I can't keep it anymore.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked them, sobbing.

"He told us not to tell you. It would be better that you know that he didn't loved you, but he loved you with all his heart, even though you love your brother more than him." Richard, his uncle, explained.

Then guilt panged at me. I love Leo. But I loved him. He thinks that I love Leo over him, which is completely right, but I felt guilty that he can sense it.

"H-how did he.....?" I suddenly asked.

"He can sense it. You love Leo over him. But he accepted that. He understands that you love your brother. More than a brother thing." He replied.

I looked at Theo, then Shailene, who doesn't look quite... shocked? I raised a brow at Shai, and she nodded and smiled.

"I already know that. It's just... a bit complicated, because he's your..."

"Brother. I know. But I love him. And we have this two inside." She looked at Theo, wide eyed and smiled.

"Preggy with a twins? Seriously, Kate?!" She exclaimed. I chuckled with tears left on my face. I nodded.

"Oh, my God. Congratulations!"

Then, I felt something moved....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AHSHHHJSKFKLFLSGXHCKDNHDJDJD LEO WON A FUCKING OSCAR!!!!!

OKAY I KNOW I'M A BIT SUCKER IN UPDATING... SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY AND LAZY AF!! BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2K READS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT WILL HAVE THAT MANY READS!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! LOVE YOU!