Seventeen

Leo's POV

After Kelly and Ryan left, I went around searching for Kate. I went on the kitchen to grab some food and noticed the note she left on the fridge.

Leo,
Just spending time with Ned. Be back before midnight. Xx. Kate.

Why didn't I saw her when she went out? I guess she sneaked out on her window in her room. That's her way of not getting caught, but dad did, when she was planning on escaping for a birthday party, which dad disapproved because there were boys.

I decided to roam around Kate's room, since she's not here anyway. She hates it when people go to her room without permission, and that's how I tease her.

I went in to her nightstand and saw her diary. The diary is just a simple notebook with her name and picture, and it has no lock, like the others.

I opened the notebook and saw quotes from movies, specially the drama one. Her favorite quotes are taken from the movie 'A Walk To Remember' which she is addicted on.

I flipped through pages and saw my picture, topless. This picture is a year ago where Kelly, Kate, Ryan, Jonah Shailene, Theo and Ned went for a swimming all together.

I looked at the note written on the back.

He is the one I truly love from the start. He is my life, and my death. I don't know why I fell for this bastard. Since I turned a teen my hormones are shaking because of him. Now he got Kelly, I'm hopeless. Fuck you, Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio for making me feel like shit.

I gasped, and laughed at the same time. I craved for this a long time ago, that she would love me back as much as I love her. I thought she never loved me, but she did. Now, I've got to get her.