Twenty-Eight

Afterwards, I get dressed and I went to the store to buy food, since all the food were all gone. I grabbed my purse and left the house.

As I am finding some things I wanted to buy, I saw Leo, with Kelly. They are both seemed so happy with each other, that made me a bit hurt. He glanced at me, and peck a kiss on her neck and I immediately looked back.

I felt tears streaming down my face and I wiped it off, and move in to another counter, which they moved on where I was a while. I thought he's making me jelous, and it's working.

After a few minutes, I felt dizzy. I felt like I am about to close my eyes. Then suddenly, my vision turned all black.

Leo's POV

I brought Kelly to the store, and she was bitching on it again, insisting that we should just have sex, since we've never seen each other in a long time. But I just don't have a mood for a sex right now, and I'm still pissed off.

Kelly was telling me a story about her modeling stuff and I'm not really interested, so I don't listen that much. I am more about nature, and I love nature, which she's pissed off about, when I tell her about that. She really is a bitch, and doesn't even care about her sorroundings, unlike Kate.

"Leo, babe? Are you listening?" She spat.

"Huh? O-oh, y-yes of course, I'm listening."

"You seems so out of your world for a while." I didn't reply back.

I focused on her more as she tells me a funny story, and the first time, that made me laugh. Then, I suddenly glance at someone.

Kate.

She met my gaze and I pecked a kiss on Kelly, and I saw how hurt she is. Points for Leonardo. Sweet revenge. She quickly moved out on the counter and we went there.

I took a glance on Kate, and afterwards, I saw her on the floor, unconscious.