Thirty-Two

Leo's POV

Finally! Kate will be charged off today. After 3 days in hospital, she's going to see the outside again, and I know she's very eager about that.

I was packing up some of the clothes I brought for Kate in a big bag, with her and my phone, chargers, and headphones. Kate is in the bathroom, changing from the hospital gown (a/n: i don't know what do you call that thing lol) to the one I brought.

After a few minutes, she went out, with her denim jeans and a tank top, which made my dick hard. (A/n: oh my goshh Leo is so naughty 😂)

"What?" She said, acting innocently.

"You look so hot on those, baby," I replied, acting sexy as I walk to her.

"Oh, thank you honey. Like what you see?" She said, showing off her cleavage which made me hard even more.

"I like that better in my two hands, cupping and squeezing them, and making the middle part so hard." She giggles lightly, and I started kissing her, down to her neck.

The kiss last longer. She unbuckled my pants and removed my brief. I gasp as I felt her hand playing my thing.

"You're so hard, baby. I think I have a solution on that." She smirked, and I felt extremely excited on what she does next.

She massages my thing, making me cum immediately. She giggled at the sight of me wanting more, and that's the way she teases me that made me sexually frustrated.

She removed all my clothes until I am fully naked, and she is still completely dressed.

"This is unfair, you should get-"

"Shhhh. You can't keep your mouth shut, can you?" She smirked, then giggled.

She kissed my neck and sorrounds my body with all the kisses. I saw the marks she left on my stomach.

She removed her top, biting her lip and teasing me, making my thing completely up. She played it with her fingers, pointing the top of it, and that made me moan.

"Ughh, Kate! Ughhh, keep going!" I moaned.

"You like that?" I nodded, not able to answer on this eternity feeling.

"I love playing with it, but I think we should get going now." I groaned.

"Ughh, you're such a tease." She went off of me, and get dressed.

I grabbed my pants and my shirt and get dressed.

"I just teased you a bit. You seemed really frustrated. And I'm pregnant. I should get rest." She replied.

After a few, we walked out on our room, but someone surprised us.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leo is such a naughty boy and Kate is such a tease 😂😂. Lol.

Hope you like this one. I wrote a horrible smut again.

Vote and comment!! Happy Valentines Day everyone and this is my Valentine gift to you!! 😘😘