Seven

Leo's POV

I went home straightly after school. Kelly hasn't been with me 3 days from now because of her vacationing to London. He's seeing his grandparents who I met when they went here

As I heard someone sniffling, I know it was Kate. Maybe she has problems. I went to her room and knocked.

"Kate? Are you there?" I knocked on her door.

"Can I open the door?" I yelled.

"Okay!" She yell back.

"What's wrong, Katie?" Oh, God. What did I just called her.

"Katie?" she asked confused

"Uhmm, yes? For a change." She chuckled and I did too.

I waited for her to speak up while I caress her back as she cries.

"Ned and I had an argument. He thought I was hanging out with Sam again. I mean how could he think of that?" .

"Oh, my God do I look stupid?" I chuckled at her.

"No. It wasn't your fault. Of course, he's jealous that's why he got mad. He loves you....but I love you even more."

What the fuck did you just said Leonardo fucking DiCaprio? You got yourself in trouble! Ughh how pervert I am! I need to make an excuse for that.

"I mean because you're my sister, that's why I love you. For God's sake." I chuckled and fuck I think I blushed?

"Oh my God, Mr. Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio is blushing." She teased.

"Shut up Kate Elizabeth DiCaprio." We both chuckled.

Suddenly, I put my lips on her, and kissed her passionately. The kiss lasted at least 2 minutes and I backed away, feeling guilty.

"Uhm, Leonardo." Fuck myself. I just kissed my fucking sister! And she called me by my real name.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that." I saw the sad look in her eyes, that makes me feel more guilty.

"I think you should go."

She looked down and I stood up and left the room.

I just got myself into a fucking big trouble!