Eight

I decided to call my best friend, Jonah for a talk. I called him multiple times but still no answer. I called him one last time, and he answered, finally.

"Hello?" He said.

"What the fuck, Jonah? I called you a million times." I complained.

"What do you want, DiCaprio?" He whined.

"I need talk. Meet me at the park right now."

"Gotcha." He replied then hung up.

I need a talk right now. My mind confuses me. It was all because of that kiss. It was a bit long. And passionate. And I don't want it to stop. Bit of course I had to. Jesus, she's my fucking sister.

After 10 minutes, Jonah arrived. This dude never changed. He's always late as he is. And he has no interest in studying, well maybe like me. That's why we are really close.

"Long time no see-oh! What's that frown on your face? Had an argument with Kelly?" He greeted and immediately pulled away from the hug.

"No, not an argument. Just confused, that's all." I replied with a boring tone.

"Confused of what? I've never seen that DiCaprio side of you, well maybe I have when you-"

"Shut up, big man." We both chuckled.

"So, what's your problem, Leonardo?" I sighed, as I don't know my problem too. Am I insane? Maybe I am.

"Well, I don't even know my probl-well I know but, how am I supposed to tell you this?" I said in a confused tone.

"Just get the fuck straight, Leo. What is it?"

"Jonah, I think I'm falling for-"

"You're falling for me? Dude, I'm not interested in men, and I'm not gay." That earned me a laugh.

"Shut the fuck up, Hill. Not you. Let me finish the fuck I am saying first."

"Okay, go on." Jonah said and stopped laughing.

"I think I'm in love with Kate."

————————————–——————