Eleven

After our awkward conversation, I looked at my watch and noticed that I'm going to be late. I immediately grabbed my bag and stood up from the chair.

"Leo, I'm leaving. Want to join me?" I asked.

"No, thank you. I think I'm skipping school. I feel sick." He replied back from the kitchen, washing dishes.

"Okay. Got to go, bye."

"Okay. Be careful." I walked out of the house and smiled for his concern.

I was in the middle of the street when I saw something shocking. Kelly, kissing another man. The man is muscular, tall and has a beard. And the thing is, he's really familiar.

I leaned in closer and gasped in shock. It's Ryan. One of Leo's best buddies. Kelly cheated on Leo with his closest friend. How slut she is. They both glanced at me and gasped. I immediately looked away and walked faster.

I reached the school at just a 15 minute walk. I looked at my watch, noticing that I am 10 minutes late.

English is the first period and first stressful stuff. I love English but I kept on getting lower than C, but not an F. Maybe because I sincerely hate the fucking teacher, which is Mrs. Streep.

I hurriedly ran faster and noticed all them looking at me, including Ned, who's seem confused that I am late. Mrs. Streep's eyes are glued on me and I can tell, she's mad. I entered the room and stopped as Mrs. Streep asked me.

"Care to explain why you're late, Ms. DiCaprio?" I stayed silent for a moment, not knowing what to explain.

"Uhmm-uh I-"

"Detention, after class. Don't you dare skip, or I'll give you straight F's." She warned and returned teaching.

I sat beside Shailene, who looks concerned on me, while Theo is beside her, listening intentively.

"Hey, bitch. Why the fuck are you late?" She asked, like a mother lost her child and found her after many years.

"Leo and I talked for a long time. That's all."