Nineteen

I paced around the room multiple times, as I worry about on what to say to Leo. What if he really saw the picture? Or maybe just the picture not the note on the back? Or what if he also saw that? What am I going to tell him?

Fuck you, Leonardo. Why are you making me feel like a complete crap? Then I heard him, murmuring something on his sleep. I leaned in closer, an inch away from his face, to hear what he's saying.

"Don't leave me, Kate. Don't leave me." I smiled and I felt my cheeks turned crimson. Of course, I won't leave you. Who the hell will leave a fucking god like you?

"I'm just here, don't worry. I won't leave. I love you." I said, and leaned in closer.

I was about to kiss him, then suddenly, his eyes opened, and a proud smirk suddenly appeared on his face. I moved backward as he stood up and leaned in closer.

"Tell me if it's wrong, or I heard you said that you love me. Am I right?"

Crimson covered my face and that earned Leo a laugh. I blushed even more and I bit my lip.

"Don't bite your lip. It makes you look even more hot." I turned around, can't handle this situation anymore. I want to kiss you. I want you to make love to me so hard.

I felt him leaning closer and he put his hands on my waist. He squeezed it and I gasped. He cupped my chin and turned me around.

"Turned around, baby. I want to see your wonderful face."

I turned around and he leaned in and kissed me.

"Do you want to know the secret?" He asked.

"What?"

"I love you too."

He kissed me again and I response immediately. As the kiss turned passionate, he carried me and took me to his bed. He removed his shirt and kissed me again, down to my neck, making me moan.

As I was going to remove my clothes, I heard a footsteps coming to the room.

"Leo!"

Shit! Kelly is here!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another reason for hating Kelly here is ruining a hot make out session of Kate and Leo ughh she's annoying right?

Jajajja peace I love Kelly she knows that ✌✌

Vote please!! And comment what you think of this chapter. There's part two of this don't worry 😜😜