Twenty

Leo's POV

I gasped as I heard that bitchy voice. No wonder who it is. Kelly. Kate and I panicked.

"What shall we do, goddamnit?" Kate exclaimed.

"Go, hide in my closet!" I said hurriedly, going outside to meet Kelly.

"Leo, where the fuck are you I'm searching for this whole damn house and why are you half naked? And your pants are unbuckled...." Kelly said, pointing below.

"Uhm, Kelly. Can you please leave for a while, you know I'm busy right now." I said, hoping she won't insist. She looked at me for a second.

"Okay. But I'll be back tomorrow morning. So, better wake your lazy ass up early because it's the weekend and we're going shopping." Ugh, here's her thing again.

"Okay, bye." She said, walking away and I walked closing the door.

I went back to the room, noticing Kate on the bed, flirtily removing her clothes. I had a boner (sorry guys I just can't resist 😂) and that made me want her more.

"Oh, momma." I exclaimed, while she bites her lip. I leaned in closer to her, and she stops for a moment.

"I haven't done this before." She said.

"I know." I replied.

"Do you trust me? (I miss Jack af ✌✌)" I asked, taking her hand.

"Of course, I trust you, my baby boy." She smirked, and I kissed her passionately.

The kiss went deeper and deeper. My lips reached her neck and I kiss every single part of it. Then down to her breast, as my other hand squeezed it, and that earned her a moan, and I smiled in satisfaction.

Now that we're both completely naked, I prepare myself to enter inside her. But first, I reminded her in a dirty talk.

"Mommy, baby boy is going to make you feel good." I said, as she shakes. She chuckled and nodded.

"Please make me, baby."

I pushed myself inside her slowly, and I saw tears streaming down her face. I cup her face and went slowly. Then afterwards, she begs for more.

"Faster, Leo! Oh, my Gah-ahh!" She moaned.

"Yes, ahhh I'm coming!" I did my last thrust and kissed her one more time, and lie down beside her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG Leo you forgot to wear something before having sex omfg! we all know what's going to happen if you didn't wear that thing.

Okay, I like to spoil things around just for you guys so vote and comment or else Kelly will poison you with a Vanilla Essence right @sugar_candy_babe ??