Twenty-Two

Kate's POV

Jealousy pangs at me at the fact that Kelly is coming by. I just fucked her boyfriend and now she's coming by, taking him away from me again. But who the fuck cares about her anyway, she's just a stupid ass bitch who's cheating on Leo.

I felt my eyes start to water and suddenly Leo barged into my room, seems so happy. I guess he's happy about Kelly coming by, and they're going to fuck like no one in the world existed.

"Kate. Good news."

"What?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Kelly's not coming by today." A bright smile suddenly appeared on my face.

"Really? Oh, I'm so pleased." Yes, I am really pleased by that.

"Yes, so we have a tons of time to do anything the fuck we want. (Ya know what he's thinking? Does it mean they're going to have a round two? Okay, back to the story)." He said, with a devilish smirk written on his face, as he lean in closer and pushed me into the bed.

"Here I am again, letting you to fuck me." I said, and he started kissing me.

++++SMUT++++

He started sucking my sweet spot that earned me a moan. He unbuckled his pants and removed my panties.

"Oh, I love this so much (what he's talking about is her thing so for you dirty minded people 😂) you're so beautiful." He complimented, making me blush like an apple.

"And you know this thing," I said, pointing at his private part.

"This is big as fuck, and hard to swallow." Then I felt his boner on my thigh, which made me laugh harder, and he blushed so harder.

"Stop laughing, damnit I'm having a boner."

"Well, I want to feel it."

"Shit, Kate! You're making me so hard!" Leo panted as he went inside me.

"Oh my God, Leo go faster!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he thrusted in and out on me.

"Oh, Kate you're so tight! (I don't even get this 😂)"

"Oh, Leo please! Ahh-ahh it feels so goo-ahh!" I moan even more and he deepened the thrust.

"Oh, my God, Katie! Ahh I love you so much!" He thrusted one more time and he fell at my side.

"That was amazing." He said, panting. I nodded, and closed my eyes for a bit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is this too sexual? Sorry guys 😂. I'm a dirty minded person...

Please vote and comment if you want Leo to make love to you hard af.. k guys bye!