Four

Leo's POV

When Kelly and I got home from school, we went to the couch and watched a movie. The movie is Sophie's Choice. I really love this movie. This is one of my favorites.

"Leo, do you have any other movies? That's boring." She whined. I felt the urge to punch her but I knew, she is my girlfriend.

"Uhm, I do. What movies do you like?" I grabbed all my cd's and handed it all to her.

"All of your movies are cliche. I can't stand it." She whined again. What's up with this bitch? Instead of getting mad, I just smiled forcefully and sat back on the couch.

"You know what, let's just do something fun." She says, seductively, while taking off her top.

I tried to refuse, but then she grabbed my crotch, which immediately harden. She kissed me lustfully. It took a minute then I kissed back.

She took my top off, while I hold her hips. We're still kissing until we heard someone gasp.

"Won't you mind doing that thing into a more private area? Not here. Feel gross to yourselves." Kate snapped. I smirked at her tune. She sounds jealous. I like it.

Kelly glared at her. But instead of bewaring her, I grabbed her waist, then we made our way to my room.

As we reached my room, I threw her into the bed. We both chuckled and removed our clothes off, leaving us completely bare.

I kissed her neck, then downwards. Afterwards, I thrust in her, that made a quick response from her.

"Oh, fuck! Leo, please!" She moaned. Yuck, disgusting.

"Ugh, Ka-Kelly fuck! You make me hard even more." I groaned.

Oh, my fucking Gosh, did I almost moan Kate? Ugh. She's really all I wanted.

"Oh, Leo! I'm your slut! (Guys, don't hate, this is just a story, this is just a story!) Fuck me hard! Ugh!" Right thing you know that you're a slut.

After we finished, I slept immediately.