One

"Kate! Can you get your lazy ass uo there and cook breakfast!" Leo called up.

"Why can't you just cook for yourself? You're such a lazy bastard!" I replied, irritated.

"Come on, enough of that. Just stand there and cook me breakfast. And you know how terrible I am in cooking. Do you want our house to burn?" He chuckled. I giggled slightly, remembering he isn't that best cook.

I didn't bother to fight back anymore. Instead, I get off from the bed. I went to the bathroom and clean myself up. I put a little foundation in my face.

Then I went down, seeing my lazy ass brother, sitting on the dining table. I'll admit, I find him attractive. All girls from our school are drooling over him, and I liked the fact that he just don't care.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Still the same." He replied.

I cooked him pancakes, bacons and hotdogs. I also cooked mine. Then, I felt my phone buzz. I looked it up and I saw it's from my boyfriend, Ned.

N: Hey, babe. Hangout later?
K: Yeah, sure. The usual?
N: Hmm. I guess that could be a little surprise.
K: Oh. Okay.

I wonder what surprise it might be. This is one of the reasons why I love Ned. He likes surprising me. And I feel guilty sometimes that I can't give back some things he give me.

I finished cooking and I put all of them in the plate beside me. I went to the table and put down the plate. Leo rushed hurriedly in to the plate, and smirk at me. I smirked back, and we raced for the food.

Then the door creaks. We both looked at each other, to see who went inside. Then I noticed that it is the slu-Kelly, Leo's girlfriend. Her bitchiness showed up again as he hugged Leo, and rolling her eyes on me.

"Hello, love." She greeted, then they kissed. I looked away and rolled my eyes.

"I think we should get going. See you later, Katie." He said. I nodded and forced a smile.

New story! This is for all the Kleo fans, like me!!!