Thirty

Kate's POV

"Oh, My God, Leo I can't believe it! We're going to have babies!" I squealed, like a five year old who have been bought an ice cream.

"Woah, yeah, me too. And calm down, okay? You act like a kid." Leo whined, laughing and I smacked his arm.

"You should be happy like me, you dumbass!" He chuckled with me.

"Yeah, I am. But we only have one problem..." he stopped. That's when I realized that maybe he is still with her.

"Are you still together?" I asked, and my smile dropped as he nodded.

"Don't worry, Kate. I'll solve this. I promise." I looked at him confused.

"I told you not to promise me anything that we both know is hard to do. Just do it." I replied, a bit harsh. He kissed my forehead, then my lips.

He was about to crawl beside me as we heard the door opened. Theo, standing in the doorway, breathing heavily. He has a boquet of flowers in left hand, a rose one.

"Kate." He breathed out.

"Theo, why are you doing here? And could you please bother to knock?" He looked at me, then Leo, who's seems a bit...mad?

"Sorry, Kate. I just heard that you're here so..I just checked in if you were fine." He replied.

"Well, I am. Thank you for your concern." I replied.

*SILENCE*

*SILENCE*

*SILENCE*

*SILENCE*

That's all what is occuring now, and I could say it's a bit... awkward I guess?

"Uhm, by the way, Kate this is for you." He handed me the flowers, and I hesitated to accept it. I looked at Leo giving me a don't-get-that-or-else look, but I accepted it anyway.

"Thank you, Theo. This is wonderful. And, my favorite flowers are roses, by the way." I replied.

"Of course, I know. We are friends, aren't we?" He smiled, and I can't help but smile too.

After a moment, Leo coughed, and smiled to Leo which seems forced. We met each other's glance and I glared at him.

"And Leo, I'm really sorry for kissing your sister. It's just, I'm just trying to get over to Shailene. She cheated on me." Theo said, forcing back a tear.

"It's okay, pal. And sorry for punching you, anyway. I'm just being a dick. And who's that guy Shailene cheated on? Who I gotta kill?" He said, his fist are ready.

"I don't know, pal. I'm going to kill-"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CLIFFHANGER! UPDATE FINALLY! I'M BUSY AF SO I CAN'T UPDATE. I DID HALF OF THIS ON SCHOOL YEAHH I'M SO BAD.. 😏😏

VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU...🐔💓 I DON'T HAVE THE POO ONE KATE'S FAVE EMOJI...