Six

Kate's POV

Ned and I had an argument today. I don't know what came into his mind that I'm seeing my ex-boyfriend, Sam. He only tried to talk to me but I ignored him.

Sam and I broke up when I found out he's been out with some 'Rebecca' girl from our school. I never believed it at first of course, he's still my boyfriend. Until I caught them on the bed, Naked.

I decided to call Shailene for a talk, but she didn't answer. I guess she's hanging out with Theo. I spent an hour in my room, crying all over our argument.

Then suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. It wasn't that loud, but it's enough to hear.

"Kate? Are you there?" Ughh, Leo!

"Can I open the door?" He asked.

"Okay!" I yell back.

He suddenly opened the door and looked shock at my reddish face. He came closer to me and hugged me, that caught my surprise.

"What's wrong, Katie?" Katie? Oh my God, he hasn't called me that before.

"Katie?"

"Uhmm, yes? For a change." I chuckled and he did the same.

I continued to sniffle and let my tears drop. He caressed my back for a few minutes, then started to speak up.

"Ned and I had an argument. He thought I was hanging out with Sam again. I mean how could he think of that?" I cried even more.

"Oh, my God do I look stupid?" I looked at Leo, who's seem so sad about my situation.

"No. It wasn't your fault. Of course, he's jealous that's why he got mad. He loves you....but I love you even more."

I looked at him confusely.

"I mean because you're my sister, that's why I love you. For God's sake." He chuckled..... and blushed?

"Oh my God, Mr. Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio is blushing." I chuckled and he blushed more.

"Shut up Kate Elizabeth DiCaprio."

We both chuckled, and suddenly, he put his soft lips on mine.