Twenty-Five

After a few minutes of conversation, there was a knock on the door from downstairs.

"I think it's the pizza." I said. I stood up and Theo crossed his arm.

"I got it." He stood up and left me somewhat a bit shocked. I am usually the one who gets it, but shockingly he made a difference.

After about 3 minutes, he went back to the room, carrying the pizza we ordered, and a wine in his other hand. He ran back downstairs to get glasses and immediately went back up.

"Open that damn pizza I'm starving." I complained.

"Eager, are we?" He chuckled, so did I.

He opened the pizza, and I racingly grabbed one, not waiting for him to get one. He pours wine on the two glasses in front of him and handed me the one, and sat on the bed.

We were both silent for a while, and I could tell it is a bit...awkward? Well yes, it is. And something big has changed, we aren't like this the past few weeks we've seen each other, and we're like almost yelling at each other and chuckling like little children.

"Uhm, so how's it going? Between you and Shai? I hope you're relationship's going well-" I haven't finished what I am saying as Theo interrupted me.

"Honestly, Shailene and I broke up three days after our anniversarry." My eyes widen, as I couldn't believe what he is saying.

"What? Why? I mean, what happened? I though you guys were-" I can tell by his face that he's holding back tears.

"These past few weeks has been terrible. Shailene doesn't act the same way like before. I mean, the usual her was gone. She usually sees me before going to school but now, she goes by herself alone. And we're not like a sweet couple anymore, and she's bitching everytime she talks to my parents, which made me shocked, a lot." He said, taking a sip on his wine.

"Oh, I'm so--"

"No, it's alright."

I licked my lips and looked at him. His eyes were different. Mixed emotions showing, anger, lust, and different more.

After a few minutes of us, staring at each other, he leaned in and gave me a long, lustful kiss.

I swear, all Sheo fans are going to kill me for this. 😨😨

Keep voting!! And comment please! I'm lacking out of inspirations. 😭😭

Thanks guys! 😊😊