Twenty-Six

I felt Theo's soft lips touched mine. I instantly pulled away, but Theo was strong that it got me kiss back. Then, we heard the door opening. Then, pulled away and noticed who is is.

Leo.

His hand were in a tight fist, and storming in the room. He went over to Theo, who hurriedly stood up from the bed. He punched him, hard.

"Man! What's wrong?" Theo asked.

"What's wrong? Theo, you have a fucking girlfriend!" He said, then hurriedly went downstairs. I ran after him, as he stormed out of the house.

"Leo! Wait!" He didn't even glance back and just continued on walking.

"Please, Leo just listen up. I'm going to explai-"

"Explain? There's nothing to explain, Kate! I saw that goddamn whole sitiation!" He turned around again, and I grabbed his arm, which he pulled away.

"Just listen up first before you fucking complain, okay?!" I yelled, and that made him stop.

"Theo and Shailene broke up, that's why he went in the house. We just ate and drank and that immediately happened, and I swear, that kiss was nothing."

"Nothing?! Jesus Christ, Kate he almost swallowed you with that kiss, and you didn't even pushed him away and now you're telling me it's nothing?! Kate, are you trying to make me fucking laugh?! Because I swear to God that it is funny!" He spat.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Me? Why am I? Acting like this? Kate, we've made out twice and now you're asking me why am I acting like this? Seriously, Kate? What happened to you?! You act like we're just nothing!"

"Yes, we are nothing, Leo! We're just siblings who slept with each other, nothing more, nothing less!" It got him surprised on what I said, and me either.

"What?" He said, almost whispering.

"Sorry, I didn't mean tha-" he leaned in, and made me stop.

"Did you really loved me, Kate?"

"Leo, look I'm-"

"Just answer the goddamn question, Kate. Did you even loved me?!" He asked, more sternly.

"I-I-" I stuttered.

"You know what, Kate. Let's just finish this off first. You and me, let's act like we're truly siblings and nothing ever happened." He said, leaving me drowning in tears.

I'm crying 😭😭

Vote and comment guys! Tell me what you think of this chapter!!