Three

When I went in, I gasped at what I saw. Leo and Kelly are having sex! I covered my mouth with my hand and rolled my eyes. I felt disgusted and..... jelous? Oh, Kate stop it! He's not gonna like you, anyway.

"Won't you mind doing that thing into a more private area? Not here. Feel gross to yourselves." I snapped. I felt Leo snirked, and I blushed a little.

Kelly glared at me, and Leo held her waist, then they went up. He slammed the door, so loud. Afterwards, I heard moans and groans coming from both of them.

"Oh, fuck! Leo, please!" She moaned. Yuck, disgusting.

"Ugh, Kelly, fuck! You make me hard even more." He groaned.

"Fucking loud." I mumbled.

"Oh, Leo! I'm your slut! (Guys, don't hate, this is just a story, this is just a story!) Fuck me hard! Ugh!" She moaned again.

To avoid listening to those people, I put on my earphones and played my favorite song, Chivalry Is Dead by Trevor Wesley. I got addicted to this song since Ned sang this the first time we met.

My phone lighten up as I saw a message from Shailene.

S: Hey, bitch! Want to go shopping tomorrow after class? I'll take that as a yes.
K: Well, you shouldn't have asked me, if you take that as a yes.
S: You know me, hahaha. Ok. See ya tom. Btw, wear something hot.
K: You know, Ned's keeping an eye on me, and bewaring me not to wear those clothes. But ok. I'll try.
S: Come on, just sometimes. And your whole flesh is all Ned's. And don't try, do it.
K: Ok. ☺

I shut down my phone. I took my earphones off and now they're silent. I heard a creaking door and looked out. It's Kelly. She's glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes and wet back to my phone.

"Tell Leo I left. And say, thanks for the good sex." She said, smirking. I rolled my eyes after she left.

"As you wish, bitch." I mumbled, smirking.