Fifteen

"Stop laughing, Leo or I'll kick your stupid ass!" I warned him, and gave him the scariest look I can give to anyone.

"Oh, mommy, I'm so scared you're going to hit me." He said sarcastically, acting like a five year old boy.

"Well, mommy's going to hit you even harder for embarassing me. Mommy's going to get you now!" I said, and I started to chase after him as he run around the room.

I remebered times like this. When we were just like five and six years old little cuties running around the house, playing any games we thought we could play, and hide and seek as well.

"Come on, mommy! Catch me if you can! (a/n:DiCaprihoes! Here are we!)"

"Oh, my little boy. I am going to catch you just after a bit. Wait for me." I followed him to the couch and jumped on him.

I tickled him and we laughed together. This is his biggest fear and I teased him.

"Mommy is going to tickle you so hard for being such a bad boy!"

"Mommy, I am sorry!" He replied, still in a childish tone.

"No, that is not enough, baby. You still need a punishment, now bend over to my lap." He did as I say, and that suprised me.

"I am going to spank you, okay. Count each spank and say, 'I'm sorry, mommy', okay?" We still laugh as he nodded.

After my first spank, I heard footsteps coming. I looked outside and I noticed Kelly, with Ryan.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Leo still acting like a child, was surprised by the gaze of Kelly.

He immediately get off of my lap and went to Kelly. My cheeks turned crimson and I bit my lip.

"Kelly, what are you doing here? And Ryan..?" He asked.

"Mommy? Baby boy? Seriously? Is there any momykink or something?" Kelly asked, annoyed.

"No, no, of course not. We're just, playing around." Kelly looked at Ryan, who's seem chuckling about us.

This is a one hell of an embarassment.