Two

After Leo and that bitch left, I cleaned the dishes and went to school. I grabbed an apple and started walking.

While I walk, I saw my best friend, Shailene, with her boyfriend Theo. They've been dating for almost 3 months now.

"Hey, Kate!" She greeted. I looked at her, then smiled at Theo.

"Hey." I simply said.

"Have you seen Ned? He usually meet up with me every morning." I asked them.

"He's planning something. We don't know that yet." He said, grinning.

"Yeah. He is planning for something." Shailene replied.

I wondered what plan will it be. I think it is the surprise he's been telling me a while ago. I smiled at myself, on how Ned makes me feel so special, not like my ex-boy-nevermind.

We arrived at school, earlier than usual. Then I saw Leo and Kelly on the corner, almost making out. I felt the urge of jelousy, of wanting to be that woman he's kissing.

Now, Kate. Shut up. It's not right anymore. For God's sake his your brother!

I cleared those thoughts and went to my first class. The worse thing is we have a class together. In Science. And worse than that is I hate the subject, as much as I hate the teacher.

I felt Leo's eyes on me. I bit my lip, try to concentrate listening to my teacher. Then luckily the bell rang, that saved me from him.

The class is now over and Shailene grabbed my wrist abruptly. She seems very excited and that confuses me. I was being dragged down because of her run.

Then we reached the place. The tables were arranged, and the flowers are set in a boquet, and some are dropped on the floor. I walked straight and saw Ned, holding a rose. I smiled and wiped the tear falling from my eyes.

"Happy Anniversarry, babe." He greeted. Shit! I totally forgot! This is our anniversary, 3rd anniversarry.

"Oh, I haven't bought you something but I promise I'll buy you-"

"You don't need to buy me anything, as long as you're here, and you love me." I kissed him passionately.

We both sat at the table set and we ate. After a little celebration, Ned took me home.

So, I guess y'all know who played Shailene and Theo. (Shouout to Sheo fans out there!!) Btw, enjoy.