Twenty-Three

Kate's POV

We did it again, fucked and scream and groaned as it is being heard on the whole wide world. I love the fact that we both enjoy the way we do it, but part of me regrets the thing I've done, because I'm still with Ned.

My phone suddenly blowed up, and I saw Ned sent me a message.

N: Hi, Kate. Are you busy?
K: Not that much, why?

After a few seconds, he replied.

N: Can we meet at the park at 10? I have something to tell you.

Before I replied, I wondered what he's going to tell me.

K: Okay. I'll be there quick. Love you.

And by that, he didn't reply, and it made my heart sink.

I waited for the time to pass by as the naked Leo beside me is still sleeping. I don't want to wake him up, so I carefully sneaked out of the room after I dressed myself.

I fixed my hair, and covered the hickeys this Sex God has given me, using a concealer. I also put on a scarf, since it's cold outside anyway, to cover it up.

I walked to the park, and saw Ned, standing beside the man selling an ice cream. He looks at me, like you see a lost puppy, and feel so bad so you decided to keep it, and that worried me.

"Hi, babe!" I greeted happily, and he just smiled weakly, as I hug him, but I recieved just a small hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"Kate." He took a deep breath, and I hold his hand, but he pulled it away.

"I guess we need to break up." I felt my heart being chopped into million pieces, as he said those words.

"What? Wha-why? What's wrong?" I asked immediately, feeling tears began to form in my eyes.

"I just feel like we're not meant for each other, and I didn't loved you anyway." I slapped him immediately, and he bit his lip as he forced back tears.

"So, you just used me? Because of my fucking money? Is that it?!" I screamed at him, and he looked down.

"Kind of. Yes. I just used you." Ned said, toughly.

I cried harder on the fact that he didn't loved me, and worse is just he used me. He used me for my goddamn money.

"You know what Ned, fuck you and your goddamn face! I hate you! If only I knew earlier, I could've killed you, you fucking asshole!" I shouted, and stormed out of him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Honestly, I cried on this. 😭😭
Ughh, Ned why did you broke up with her?!

I hope you like this chapter. Vote and comment and Leo will leave you a hickey. 😂😂