Eighteen

Kate's POV

After a 10 minute walk, I've reached Ned's house. It's not that far from the house, but not that near either. I knocked on the door, and to my surprise, Shailene answered.

"Oh-K-Kate? Hi!" She said, seemed surprise.

"Uhm, hi. Where's Ned?"

"Uhm he's-"

"Kate? Oh, you're here! Come in!" Ned exclaimed, and I went in.

The three of us stood, silently. As I noticed that this is now awkward, I spoke up.

"So, why are you here Shailene? I mean, I think this is the first time I've seen you without Theo. What happened?" I asked, confusedly.

She stays silent, She and Ned looked at each other for a moment, before she replied.

"Uhm, Theo is on Winnesota (okay, I don't know how to spell this place so peace) visiting his long time friend, Rodrigo." She said.

"Oh, okay."

We sat on the sala, while waiting for someone to speak up.

"So, what brought you up here, Kate?" Ned ask.

I just needed to walk out on the stupid conversation of Kelly and Leo and Ryan and get over of my fucking jealousy.

"Oh, I just needed to hang out with you, but since Shailene is here we-"

"Oh, I guess I should just go if you mind."

"No, it's okay. We can all hang out together, can't we?" Ned said.

"Okay." Shailene smiled at my response.

"So, I guess we should do our fun stuff. Watch a movie?" Shailene suggested.

"Alright, pick a movie, Kate." Ned said.

There are a bunch of good movies here. Ned's a good picker of a movie. So, my taste will probably be a boo for him. I decided to go for my favorite movie, even if we watched it in a absolute hundred times.

"I'll have The Danish Girl (don't blame me I love this movie af I love Alicia here ✌)." I said.

"Here you go." Ned said, putting on the cd.

After watching, I went home straightly, then noticed Leo, sleeping on my bed, with the picture I have of him.

Ughhh! Goddamnit! He saw it! Now I'm dead.