Twenty-Seven

Leo's POV

This past few days has been really terrible. I just can't believe what she said. We are nothing. I keep reminding myself, to lessen the pain. But it's just getting worse.

I checked on my phone and I saw all the missed calls and unread messages. All from Kate. I groaned and decided to read them.

Leo, please. I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean what I said.

Look, Leo I know it's hard for you to believe but please that kiss was nothing.

Leo, Theo and I are not dating. I'm so sorry Leo. Please come home.

Please, text back. I'm worried about you.

I'm so sorry, Leo.

Leo, please believe me. Theo and I are nothing.

Leonardo DiCaprio, I love you.

Kate begged and begged for my forgiveness, but I'm just not ready right now. I have to get her off my mind first, so I decided to go to Kelly.

Kate's POV

It's been three days since Leo left and never came back. I cried and cried and started to get worried. So, I decided to text him. I sent him a bunch of text but he didn't replied.

Then I felt my phone vibrated, hoping it's Leo.

Kate? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry for what I did. I'm just a bit tipsy, and I don't know what I'm doing. Hope you forgive me.- T

I sighed. I texted back.

It's okay, T. I know you didn't mean it. -K

I pressed send, and he instantly replied.

Really? Thank you so much, Kate. And I hope, you and Leo finally reconcile. -T

Very much welcome, T. And I hope so.-K

After a while, I felt a pang hit my head, and felt like throwing up. I went straight ahead to the bathroom and throw up.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vote and comment guys!!