Nine

"The fuck? You're in love with your sister? Are you drunk? Or maybe you're high." Jonah burst out laughing.

"Dude, I'm being serious! And I'm not drunk, and I'm not high. I'm serious, okay." He still laughs uncontrollably.

"Jonah Hill, stop laughing or I'll kick your ass like a soccer ball."

"Woah, dude, calm the fuck down. I just can't believe that you're 'in love' with your fucking sister, that's all."

"I can't believe too. I mean, I have Kelly. But, there's something missing on her that Kate has." He snorted. I glared at him.

"Okay, sorry. I'm not going to laugh, I promise."

"Better not." I replied, harshly.

"So, what you're saying is, Kelly is not everything you wanted, am I right?" Yes. He's seems right.

"Yeah, you're right." I replied.

"And Kate has these things you wanted, but a lot more than Kelly, huh?" I nodded.

"Dude, I think you need a medicine!" He bursted out laughing again and I punched his arm.

"Jesus Christ, Jonah. You're always playing on me." I raised my two hands, surrendering about this topic.

Kate's POV

It's been an half hour since our kiss. Damn, am I stupid enough to let my brother kiss me? On the lips? And the wrong thing is I liked it, but I thought he didn't, because he pulled away that quickly. Ughh, Kate what is wrong with you?

I called Ned maybe a hundred times, but he still seems mad at me. I called him, one last time, but he never really answered. I just throw my phone on the wall and started crying on the pillow that my mom gave me on my 6th birthday.

=FLASHBACK=

"Happy birthday, little princess." Mom greeted.

"Thank you, mommy." I blew the candles after I made a wish.

"Mommy has a present for you. Come let's go to your bedroom."

I followed and went inside.

"Do you see those three pillows? You asked for them while we're on the mall."

Yes, they are spongebob pillows that I eagerly wanted mom to buy. I rushed into the bed and hugged the pillows. Mom went too and I kissed her.

"Thank you, mommy."

"Anything for my baby."

=FLASHBACK END=

Then a few days after that I knew she had a car accident and died.