Twenty-One

Kate's POV

I was awaken by the sun striking at my face. I moved and suddenly realized I was trapped in to the most beaitiful creature that ever existed. I smiled and leaned in closer to kiss him.

I was in pure heaven last night. I remembered how he made love to me, the exact way I wanted it to happen. But the half of me feels guilty, because I did cheat on Ned, and I still love him, but not as much I love Leo.

I stood up carefully, not to wake up the sleeping Leo, but his hands suddenly pulled me back to bed again.

"Stay for a minute, Katie." There he goes again. Leo calling me 'Katie' makes me blush, but I love it.

"Leo, I have to cook breakfast, I'm hungry, and it's late." He groaned.

"What time is it, anyway?" He asked, sleepily.

I looked over to the clock at his nightstand.

"It's eight fifty eight darling." I said.
His eyes widen and he suddenly jumped up from the bed.

"Shit! Kelly's coming by nine."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

I panicked. I picked up my clothes hurriedly, and get dressed. I went out to the room and went to mine.

Leo's POV

After Kate went to her room, I dressed myself and my phone blew up.

"Leo?" Alright, the bitch is calling.

"Kelly? Yes? I though you were coming by?"

"Oh, about that. Uhm, I couldn't come now, uhm-ah-" suddenly, I heard a voice from her behind, saying 'ooh, baby'. Then I heard her gasp.

"Kelly? Who are you with?"

"Uhmm, I'm with my dad!" She gasped.

"Are you and your dad having sex?"

"No! Of course not! And I'm not with my dad." She said, stutterly.

"But you just said you ar- well, uhm bye."

"Okay, bye." Then she hungs up.