"Thank you." She bobbed her head with a fast nod and turned around to head back. I almost stood up straight just before she paused and came back to me.

"Can I tell you something?" She held the napkin and pen in her hands behind her back.

"Yes, go ahead." I came back down, my eyebrows raised in anticipation.

"My sister and her friends asked me to do this for them," Danielle showed me where they were sat. Their faces bright red with what had just happened. "I guess they were too chicken to ask for something as simple as this." She shrugged her little shoulders.

I laughed to myself at this girl! How old was she? Like five? Sheesh, this was too funny.

"Dani! Come on, we gotta go!" One of the girls, who was probably her older sister, called over.

"Cya mister!" Danielle pecked my cheek and skipped off to the door, where I'm sure the others would thank her later.

"Well she was cute.." That same cashier, I think I saw that her name was Megan...

"Hmmm, I know." I smirked, taking my awaiting lemonade into my hands. "Thanks." I said, strolling down the hall and towards the outside.

"Come again!"

Mental note: Danielle is a pretty name.. Remember that.

Claire's POV

Two days later

I woke up this morning to the rapid thunder of my heart beat. We arrived in New York last night and today was the day that I would see Taylor. I, being the first one up, had to start getting ready. It was only nine in the morning, and Taylor told me to meet him at his hotel on Fifth Avenue around eleven, but now that I'm thinking about it.. That's not a lot of time to get myself looking pretty.

I could just go in sweats and a T-shirt, he wouldn't care. But its Fifth Avenue people. The biggest shopping district ever.

I tip toed out of the room and into the bathroom for a quick shower. Though I'd wrap my straight hair in a towel, just so it could be straight afterwards.

Ten minutes later, I was soon busy lathering lotion onto my freshly shaved legs when there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I looked up, clicking the cap closed and standing up.

Andie stepped into the steamy space, her eyes filled with mid sleep. I smiled at her appearance.

"Where are you going?" She wondered hazily.

I raised my eyebrows, hinting that we've all talked about this already.

"What?" Her head shook slowly, still not getting it.

I gave up, but grinned. "I'm meeting up with Taylor today!" The mattresses groaned as I said that. I guess my tone woke the others in the room, whoops.

Her rounds widened a bit, she smiled. "Oh! Right, right, right.. Are you excited?"

"Kinda." I bit my bottom lip.

"Kinda? That's crap, Claire."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, walking past her to go find something to wear.

"You haven't see the guy in four months, you should be at your limit of excitement." She trailed behind me.

"Its time?" Selena rubbed her sleepy eyes. I glanced at her and nodded, while she stared at me; thinking. "Oh my god, it is! What are you going to wear?"