T w e n t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

She ended the call herself and went on with the rest of her shift.

~

Taylor looked around her flat, nothing seemed to be out of place anymore. She didn't really have a general cleaning since she was always clean when it comes to her house but she did have to put rearrange things up a bit.

After finishing, she took her phone and texted Louis.

Receiver: Tommo

Knock before you enter.
P.s. don't break my door. :)

She sent that as a warning, she knew Louis has his own key for her apartment and she didn't want him enter without her knowing about it.

It wasn't very long when she got another call from Louis.

"Yes?" Taylor said, waiting for Louis to say something.

"Uhh, I don't know how to tell you this but. . ." He trailed on, his tone rather unreadable. It didn't seem like it was good news.

"Louis, better make sure this is not a prank." She said, another warning since that is where he'd usually lead up to.

He sighed, "I'm sorry, but Harry didn't agree on letting Alison go with me."

"What?" Taylor felt a bit disappointed. She's really looking forward to seeing Alison but then. . . ugh, Harry.

"Yeah, when he found out, he disagreed immediately."

Taylor groaned. . .what a killjoy. "Damn, I wanted to see Alison." She does, she really wants to see her. She had been alone for years and she never stayed with a child that long, –least except for her nephew Mavery.

"Oh you'll see her."

"But you said--"

Louis didn't let her finish. "He disagreed on the idea, but Alison is coming. . . he's going with her."

"Wait, what?!" Taylor yelled. Also, not happening. Harry isn't the guy who would agree to come. But Louis didn't sound like he was lying either. "You can't be serious."

"Alison made him come so. . ."

"I swear, if this is another joke, I will personally kill you once you get here." Taylor warned again.

"I told you, I can't come." Louis said, then chuckled.

"So you're really serious?"

"Why don't you check up your door right now, he arrived minutes ago. You'll hear four knocks. I told him to." He laughed and Taylor went silent as he heard the four knocks coming from her door.

This is a prank, this is not real. "You're pranking me, right?"

"Bloody hell, if this is a prank, then it has to be damn lame." Louis remarked sarcastically. "Have you ever known me for lame pranks?"

"Yes. Like the one time you locked me and Harry in the school storage room." She mumbled, though she didn't know why all of a sudden, she dug that from the back of her head.

"That was a good one, admit it. So are you gonna keep Harry waiting? I'll three-way this call."

"Don't you even---"

Taylor heard a beep and heard a low raspy voice say "Hello?"

She covered her phone and whisper-screamed, jumping up and down. She was freaking out. Louis is serious. She cannot believe it. LOUIS. IS. SERIOUS.