Extra

Dear Arthur,

It's very boring here by the sea.  I have no one to spend time with.  Well no one interesting.  My sister just spends her time primping in her room.  My parents are busy meeting dignitaries.  I am forced to wear dresses and I'm forbidden to wear men's clothes or train.  Several of the servants are helping me sneak around and train.

Count Adair is here.  Mom and Dad invited him along.  They're hoping for me to fall in love with him.  I've been polite to him so far.  If he touches me one more time, I'm going to knee him in the fork of the legs.  His touch makes my skin crawl.  His hands are soft, white, and as smooth as a lady's.  My hands are what his should look like.

I prefer the feel of your hands on me.  You say they are tough and to work worn to touch me.  I disagree.  I'd rather have your hands on me than the richest King's.  I love the way the roughness of your hands feel against my bare back.

I found something that surprised me the other night.  I was digging through one of my trunks and I found a wonderfully made dagger.  I thank you for it because I recognize your work.  It fits perfectly between my breasts.  I feel much safer with it and its easy to reach.

Mother says we'll be home withing a fortnight.  If it storms it'll be longer.  I cannot wait to be home.  I miss the palace.  Most importantly I miss you.  I miss sneaking out to spend night talking to you.  Maybe when I get home we can do some more exploring.  Until then, pray that the time goes quickly and the Goddess shows favor on us.

Your Princess,

Barrie