Dr Martin was silent for a moment before he nodded, "I like your honesty. I have an idea," He smiled and the three of us sat around their dinner table. I watched as he placed his elbows on the table, Luka following him, they clasped hands with one hand and left the other ones open towards me.

"Oh you want me to join you? I'm not a witch you know?" I frowned, looking a bit taken aback. What could I do?

"It doesn't matter, we're going to channel you and send you to wherever they are keeping Elijah's body. Luka will be with you to help you," Dr Martin explained. "You won't be able to touch anything, Becs, I can only channel enough strength for one do you to go all the way, but you will be with Luka and he will be able to see and talk to you." I nodded and rested my elbows on the table as well, taking their hands in mine. I watched as they closed their eyes and Dr Martin started a spell, I felt warmth spread through my body before I looked around and found myself in the Salvatore Boarding House.

"We're in their house," Luka said, appearing by my side.

"Come on, they'll have kept him in the cellar," I said and led the way.

We walked into the lounge and saw Damon and Elena sat in there. "What do you see?" Dr Martin asked us.

"Elena and Damon, they're reading," Luka said. I looked at him and gestured to the two sat on the sofa with a questioning look. He got my drift and shook his head, "They can't hear or see us."

I nodded, but stayed silent. I needed to focus, despite wanting nothing more than to talk to my brother and hug him before staking him in the stomach for killing Elijah. Damon looked around and we both froze for a money until he went back to his reading. I nodded at Luka and we walked out of the room. We walked down to the cellar and I saw Elena come down and grab a blood bag. I frowned as I watched her.

"It's not Elena, it's Katherine," I whispered to myself as Luka walked away from me. How did she get out? I thought Elijah had compelled her to stay in the tomb? My eyes few wider as I realised the compulsion must have stopped when Elijah died.

I quickly turned and followed Luka into the cellar, he was crouched beside Elijah's dead body. I gasped and covered my mouth in horror, tears stinging my eyes at the sight of him. Luka looked up at me before grabbing hold of the dagger, I moved to his side and held my breath. He stopped suddenly, letting go of the dagger and nodding towards the door. I saw Katherine standing in the doorway smirking. I growled under my breath as she turned away.

Luka began pulling out the dagger but he was slow, Katherine turned around and saw it being pulled out. She ran and jammed her hands on top of it, pushing it down. Luka wasn't strong enough. "Elena's fighting me. How is she stronger than me?" He gasped, trying to fight back.

"Because it's not Elena, it's Katherine Pierce," I answered.

"Kill her Luka," Dr Martin said from somewhere around us.

"What?" Luka gasped.

"She's a vampire, find a stake and drive it through her heart," I said desperately. We couldn't lose Elijah, not when we were this close. I didn't care who had to die, but it would not be him.

Luka let go of the dagger and smashed the chair in the corner as Katherine looked around in horror. She called out for Damon before Luka staked her in the stomach. Why the hell was Damon working with Katherine now?

Damon ran in and Katherine gasped as she fell on to the floor, Luka ran back to Elijah and grabbed the dagger. Katherine cracked Damon's name again, looking at Luka pulling the dagger out and Damon grabbed this fire gun type machine in the corner. I didn't even know he owned one of them, must have been in Alaric's vampire hunting stuff.