| RE-UP| Chapter 28: No Self Control

A/N* Sorry for everyone who saw the real ch. 28 as a blank chapter. Idk what happened but it's ok because it's filler anyway. Also this is not the original chapter. The whole thing got deleted so I had to try to remember my basic plot and just work around it

[3rd Person]

"Jieun stop ignoring me, I know you can hear me." Yongguk trailed behind Jieun on their way to class and begged for her attention again.

Jieun was refusing to acknowledge Yongguk and pretended that he was invisible. She took her seat and starting writing in her notebook while Yongguk sat in front of her, still nagging.

"Uh what's going on here?" Youngjae asked.

"Jieun is pretending that I don't exist." Yongguk replied.

"Is she playing hard to get again?" Zelo commented to which Jieun unknowingly sighed and shook her head.

"No it's because---I don't even know why she's mad at me!"

"What do you mean you don't know why I'm mad?? It's because you just got into another fight and if it wasn't for me, you would have gotten suspended again!" Jieun finally gave in and spoke to Yongguk, well more like yelled at him.

"You're over exaggerating."

"You punched him. Even after I took you to those martial arts classes for anger management, you still couldn't control it!"

"I didn't need to go to those classes in the first place!"

Once Yongguk raised his voice, all of his friends decided to gravitate away from the fighting couple and just watch the argument from afar than get involved in it.

Jieun narrowed her eyes at Yongguk and took something out of her bag, placing it in Yongguk's hands. "Are you sure about that? Here, take this stress ball." She said sweetly, but there was a lot of sarcasm hidden in her tone.

Yongguk narrowed his eyes back, aggressively taking the stress ball and squeezing it. "Well he was staring at your butt so I had to."

"Everyone get to your seats, class has begun." Mr. Shin entered the room and placed his briefcase on his desk.

"So are you gonna stop ignoring me now?" Yongguk nagged Jieun once again.

Mr. Shin tapped his student on the shoulder. "Yongguk, don't make me repeat myself."

"Alright I heard you, just shut up." Yongguk flicked his teacher's hand from his shoulder and stared at him with a death glare.

"He can't control his stupid anger problems." Jieun muttered as Yongguk went to his seat.

------------

[Jieun's POV]

"Yes I'm really sorry Mrs. Jung, it was just a misunderstanding. The school doesn't have to be involved."

"You know Jieun, if a teacher witness a fight, we have to report it to the office." Mrs. Jung explained to me.

"But it wasn't a fight, trust me. It may have looked like a fight from where you were standing, but it wasn't."

The teacher for one of the 2nd year classes contemplated whether to buy what I was telling her or not, but in the end, I think she bought it. "Alright, I believe you, but next time tell your friends not to play fight in school."

I released a huge sigh of relief when Mrs. Jung walked away. After school, she approached me in the hallway since I was a witness to the "fight" but I had to do my best to make her believe everything I was saying.