Chapter One

Copyright/Disclaimer:

No part of this book may be reproduced or Copy in any form, without the permission of the author. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are produced by the author's imagination. Don't forget to vote. Hope you enjoy my stories and Happy Reading.

She was standing in front of his room. She was double minded whether she should go into his room to woke him up or not. She had to wake him up for Fajr ( morning prayer) as there was not a lot of time left.

'Knock, knock.' She knocked on the door. But no reply from inside. He still must be sleeping. She thought then inhaled in a deep breath then slowly turned over the door's handle and found that the door was already unlocked. He never locked the door but she still was not allowed to enter in his room. Darkest welcome her as soon she stepped into the room. She looked at him who was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the bed. She walked closer and looked at him 'he even looked so handsome in his sleep.' She thought while looking at her husband's beautiful face. She can't wake him up with her own hands because he warned her never to touch him so he sure will not be happy with her in this act. She took the alarm clock from his side table and set it after 5 minutes then bend down and put it under his bed. Then she turned over and walked out of the room. She carefully closed the door behind her while she walked away towards Kitchen.

It had been a week since her marriage with Wali Azad. It was arranged marriage as her father and Wali's father were best friends since childhood. They made their children get married to each other. She was happy with her father's decision. She was happy with her marriage with Wali. She had moved away from her home town after her marriage to Wali. Wali's parents live in a different city because his father's business was established there but due to Wali's business, they had to move to a different city. So only Wali and Talia were living in this house which was given as a gift from Wali's father at their wedding.

The house was amazing and Wali decorated the whole house with his hands and he had a great choice in everything. It was a typical house with two-floor storage and with a huge garden at the front and back sides of the house. Also had a long car park space. The first floor had a big sitting room which have a white sofa with a grey table in middle and a television on the front wall and a white mirror on the back of the wall. The dinner table was on side of the hall with the kitchen next to it and there was a guest room as well. As for the second floor, there were 6 rooms in total. Talia and Wali's rooms were in front of each other. And other rooms were not really of any use.

On their first night of marriage, they stayed at his parents' house, and without any explanation, Wali told her not to keep any relationship with him and she was shocked by everything. Talia thought when her wedding night rushed back into her head.

Flashback: (Wedding night)
Talia look around the room and it was so clean and clear. She had heard from his parents that he was a cleanness freak but by looking at his room he sure hate dirty and messy places. Talia thought while smiling and looking around then walked and stood in front of a huge mirror which was standing proudly next to the wall in the room. She looked at herself and she was wearing a long white beautiful wedding dress with heavy makeup and heels. She was looking at herself while smiling when she heard the room's door opening sound and she looked back at the door when her heart start beating rapidly in her chest. She waited when the door opened and he entered with his breathtaking looks. He entered and his eyes met hers who quickly looked away and nervously start looking down. Wali stood still in his place for a while and she was nervously looking down but she can feel his gaze on her so she didn't dare to look back at him. She was standing waiting for him to speak up to say something, anything. Maybe just greeted her when she felt him start walking. He walked and stood in front of her and she fiddled with her hands to control them from stop shaking in his presence.