Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace

Start from the beginning

I chuckled, "What'd you do last night that made you so tired?" My eyebrow raised.

"Had sex with you."

"Oh, yes. Thanks for reminding me." I said smugly. Though he still didn't move. I turned to him, taking his shoulder and flipping him gently over onto his back. It definitely took some elbow grease but he eventually opened his eyes fully. I swung my leg over, straddling his pelvis on top of the sheet that was covering his naked body. He flinched as I moved my weight around.

"Jesus girl, my legs hurt.." He grumbled. Never have I heard him say that. Well, yeah, but not such in a grumpy matter.

I smirked and fell forward onto his chest, my elbows on either side of his shoulders, while my face was shoved into his.

His features seemed to wake up a bit more as I stared widely at him.

"What do you want to do today?" I questioned.

"Besides ice my balls?"

I blushed at his straight face.

"Nothing really." His arms snaked around my body, constricting me lower into him.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I'm only nineteen. I just really want to spend my day with the most beautiful woman on the planet." He finally smiled! Ah my goodness.

"Are you sure? You really want to spend YOUR whole day with little ole' me?" I grinned, resting my head against his.

"Yes, I'm sure. Maybe we could just drive into town, get some brunch, stroll in the park.." He trailed off as his gorgeous eyes sparkled in the sunlight.

"Taylor Lautner, you are getting way too classy for my taste." I joked, pressing my lips into his quickly. "But then I guess, my taste is changing.." This time, he kissed me. I pulled away childishly, but then went back for more. Before I knew it, my fingers were tangled in his black hair, as one of his hands was cradling my head. His lips and mine were mending as one. My soul yearned for more, but at last, I knew we did all that the previous night.

My early birthday present to him.

---

We walked hand in hand down the rather empty sidewalk. Seeking downtown Malibu for a good place to eat. We had stumbled upon the edge of the concrete, mainly looking around ourselves, researching all the eateries. My eyes quickly spotted cute cafe called Café Bella. I pointed it out, Taylor agreed and we were on our way across the street. We stopped for a few pictures along the way; happy, excited fans wished Taylor a happy birthday. Which in the end, put a huge smile on his face.

Once inside the warmed cafe, I took off my pea coat, setting down next to me in the private booth.

Taylor was grinning at me as I did so. I looked at him, "What?"

"Nothing.." He chuckled, turning his attention to the menu.

After our drinks came, we ordered and then as we were waiting, I was silently debating whether I should tell him about the Jack incident.

Not on his birthday you bitch. That'd completely tear him apart.

Instead, "Will you still think I'm pretty when we're having a baby?" Random, I know. But I didn't know what else to say...

Taylor almost choked on his iced tea by the unexpected question.

I giggled at his reaction.

"What, wait. Are you pregnant?" He said after he'd finished swallowing properly.