20- The Jacket

Stiles' POV

"Isaac," I groan, "It's too tight."

Isaac nods and takes the tux jacket off of me. He puts it back on its hanger and hangs it on the rack.

"How about this one?" He asks and lifts it up. I look at it and shrug. Isaac hands it to me and I put it on. To be honest, it doesn't look so bad.

"How does it feel?" He asks and I take one last glance at the mirror.

"It fits perfectly," I tell him, "Now lets just look at the price..." I find the little white card dangling from the sleeve and I find the dollar sign. It cringe at the sight of the black numbers.

Isaac looks and makes a disgusted face. "One-hundred-fifty bucks for this? Ugh."

I sigh and begin to put it back. Isaac stops me.

"I said 'ugh', not put it back, Stiles," He chuckles. Isaac pulls out his wallet and takes out a fifty dollar bill. He hands it to my but I push his hand away.

"I'm not taking your money," I tell him.

"Think of it as a loan then," He shrugs, "Just pay me back when you can." I sigh but nod. I thank him and he offers me a smile.

I take the jacket off and bring it to the cashier. She rings it  up and I take out one-hundred dollars from my wallet, clearing me out completely.

She smiles at me and hands me my bag. I thank her and she nods.

——

When we get home, I run up to my room and take the jacket out of the bag. I neatly put it on my dresser.

Lydia walks in, sipping a blue slushy with a red straw. "You found one?" She asks. I nod. "Can I see it?"

I lift it up and show her. She rolls her eyes and puts her drink down. Lydia snatches the jacket and slips my arms into the sleeves. She buttons it up and then takes a step back.

"How do I look?" I ask, flushing red in embarrassment. I probably look like a fool.

"Eh," She mumbles, slurping down her slush. "You look okay." Lydia stabs the smashed ice with her straw a few times before sipping it again.

I unbutton the jacket and take it off. I stuff my hands in my pockets and clear my throat.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Depends," She quips.

"Can you come with me Thursday?" I ask. I bite my lip as I wait for her response. 

"Yeah, sure."

"I just really don't want to go alo—wait yes?" I question, dumbfounded. I didn't think she'd agree that easily.

"Yes, you idiot. I'll go with you," Lydia says, and then turns red. "To the funeral—not actually go with you—you know what I mean!"

I stifle a smirk. She groans and leaves my room, slamming the door behind her. I smile and take off my clothes. I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

Scott's POV

I wake up from my nap to a sensational feeling. I open one of my eyes and I see a mop of blonde curls. Piercing blue eyes meet mine and Isaac smiles.

"Hey," I say groggily. He places one last kiss to my bare chest and crawls up to my face. He caresses my cheeks and pecks me on the lips. I place my hands over his and I hold him there.

"Did Stiles find one that fit?" I ask. He nods and I stretch my arms out lazily.

"Did you miss me?" He teases, a dopey smile plastered on his face. I laugh.

"Terribly," I joke. He kisses me again but doesn't pull away. I smile into the kiss as I maneuver my lips against his. Little sighs of pleasure escape his mouth and I hum back.

"I love you," I mumble.

"And I love you," He says back and looks me in the eyes. His right hand reaches up to swipe a stray hair away from my forehead. I smile up at him.

His thumb slowly pulls down on my bottom lip as I watch him. He blushes when he realizes I'm staring.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" I ask him.

"Nothing," He chuckles, "As usual. Why?"

I bring his hand to my lips and I place a kiss on his knuckles.

"Because I, Scott McCall, am going to take you, Isaac Lahey, on a date," I tell him with a nod.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He pulls me into another kiss and pushes me down onto the bed. Our tongues meet and glide against each others as our mouths touch. I flip us over and I straddle him.

He looks up at me innocently. How can someone this handsome look this god damn fucking innocent?

"I trust you," He murmurs and I grin down at him. He beams back up at me.

My lips attach to his neck as I start to suck on the skin there. He moans as I leave love bites all over him. My tongue travels down his neck and to his clavicle.

I pull away and slowly grip the hem of his shirt. I look at him for assurance and he nods. I pull his shirt off his beautiful body and kiss him all over his chest.

Writers Note:

Baby steps motherfuckers.

Anyways...

How is your day going? Would it help if I said I love you?

Well I only love three people in this world

1.) Me

2.) Myself

And

3.) I

I'm just fuckin with ya. I love you all! Please vote and comment!

-Satan