"Thank you. Let's hurry." She leads them through the village and wolf people. Her gennin were the most curious. As they were told, Kazuma was in the main house. "Kaiya! Lovely to see you again so soon." The kind man faltered upon seeing his niece's company. "I've met your gennin but."

Gaara took this as a opportunity to speak. "Subako no Gaara, Kazekage of the sand. It is a pleasure to meet you." He dipped his slightly as sign of respect. This was Kaiya's only direct family after. Kazuma looked between him and Kaiya multiple times before throwing his head back to laugh. Kankuro snickers along with the two more emotional gennin. They understood what the man just connected.

"I need you and the clan's help. Something drastic has happened and we are all at risk." Kaiya began the explanations of the past events. The light atmosphere dissipate as she went on. "I know most dislike shinobi, yet I am one. Yet ninja are going to war to protect the whole world. We must help them. We have the strength, she should stop being afraid now, stop hiding from a threat that probably had been gone for a long time now." She got on knees and bowed. Kazuma has already been won over, it's the elders who were the ones needed to be convinced.

Gaara watched with silent admiration at her strength and bravery to plead her case to such powerful and higher ranking clansmen. One of the older males furrowed his brow. "Why should we help if their already willing to protect us from this evil plan?" She jumped to her feet and grabbed him by the shirt, eyes flaming.

"Because we are not WEAK! We have the power and abilities to help others yet we do nothing! We used to be scattered all around, helping the weak and assisting the strong in many ways. But now most of us hide away in this valley like pups unable to leave the den!" The outburst from her was unexpected and it made the shinobi tense up. No one has seen the cheerful Kaiya enraged to this extent, maybe Garra, but not when she was in control. Black lightning sparks flicker around her. "Loyal, protective, an guiding. The three lights of the moon. What do these colors I wear even mean to you people anymore? Do you no longer take pride in being a Mitsu? In being a noble wolf?" She pushed back. The man stumbles from the force she used. "I am ashamed of you who are meant to be the wisest"

Aoi ran in, white blue tipped hair swaying above he shoulders. "Kai...."

She seemed to snap out of her rage induced fog to remember she was not alone with these elders. "Kai, you might want to come outside." The white Mitsu pulled her cousin out onto the porch. Her clan had gathered in a pack outside. They had determined looks on their faces. The silent message was clear as Kaiya looks back to the ones she had just confronted. "Elders....I believe you have been overruled by majority."

______________________________________

"Kaiya-sensei! That. Was. Amazing! You won all of their hearts just by them eavesdropping on the meeting. Your words must have been inspirational." Ayame swooned at the drama scene she was picturing in her head, music and all. She was so theatrical. Kaiya nearly tripped on a rock in the middle of a stride. "No that wasn't......"

"She is right. You motivated them all with your words. It was indeed a marvelous sight" She felt touch her large right in what she assumed to be a gesture of reassurance. If she wasn't a giant wolf right now, she would be blushing. "I'd it me or did your fur get warmer?" Kankuro teased.

She growls. 'Watch it or one of those puppets will become my chew toy."

"Poison remember"

......."Point. So where to next?" She asked, slowing her steps a little. There was a odd giant water bubble on the other side of the forest. "Hmm....Someone's having fun."

Gaara stared blankly in a different direction. "If it isn't trouble, I would like to speak with Naruto." She looked at him over her shoulder. He wants to break the news? Well as the bodyguard she must follow his request. For some reason Naruto was already in the land of Iron. Though that reason was fairly obvious. She shrank down when everyone jumped off her and shifted. "Kakashi, Naruto, Yamato, Sai." She addressed seriously. "Something has happened at the summit involving Sasuke."