14- I promise!

Lydia's POV

"Where were you?" I ask as Stiles enters my room. He shrugs.

"I don't know, where was I?" He sarcastically answers. I look up from my laptop screen and glare at him.

"Don't start that shit Stiles," I sigh. He sits down on my bed next to me as I curl into my blankets. Stiles pulls at my purple blanket and whines as I hog it all.

"Move over and share with me," He says and pushes me over to the right side of my bed. I roll my eyes at him as he climbs in. I lift up the covers and he slips under them.

"You know that you have your own room, right?" I remind him. I secretly like him here though.

He snuggles into my side and stares at my laptop. "I know," He murmurs.

I play the movie I was watching on Netflix.

"Hey Lydia?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna Netflix and Chill?"

I slap him and he chuckles.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," Stiles assures me. I let out a little laugh.

I turn down my volume and look at him. "Seriously though, where were you?"

"Why do you care?" He groans and tangles our legs together under the blankets. His arm drapes around my waist as he moves closer into me.

"Fine, whatever," I snap. I turn on my side, away from him, and turn my volume back up. I reach over onto my bedside table and grab my earbuds. I plug them in and put them in my ears.

I can feel Stiles talking but I can't hear him. I pay attention to my movie.

Honestly, this movie makes me cry every time I watch it. Right from the beginning you sense something odd. And at the end when he dies it makes sense. Keith fucks me up pretty badly.

I am interrupted from my thoughts as I feel a wet and warm feeling traveling around my shoulder. I scrunch my face and pull an earbud out of my ear. I look at Stiles, who is making out with my arm.

"What the fuck," I groan and he smirks.

"Good, I got your attention. Now will you listen to me?"

I roll my eyes and pause my movie. I face him.

"What?" I huff.

"I visited Kayden," He admits.

"Okay," I say and turn back around. He pulls on my shoulder.

"Why are you still mad at me? I just told you where I was!"

"I'm not mad at you, okay? I just want to finish this fucking movie," I mumble.

Stiles' hands go down to my flanks and he starts to tickle me with his long fingers. I try my best to hold in all my laughter that's threatening to come out. But I start to choke and it blurts out. He smiles as I kick and squirm, almost knocking my laptop off my bed.

He manages to hover over me and I plead for him to stop.

"Promise me, Lydia Martin, that you are not mad," Stiles demands with a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

I take in a deep breathe as he stops. I nod frantically, "I promise, I promise, I promise!"

Before I can gain my breath, Stiles leans down and captures my lips with his. My eyes widen as I look at the scene unfolding in front of me.

As if my body has a mind of its own, my hands move to the back of his head and they run through his long hair as my lips maneuver against his.

"Allison can walk in at any minute," I warn him. He smirks against my lips.

"I let her crash in my room tonight," He responds.

"Melissa, Isaac, and Scott can—"

He silences me with another kiss.

"I locked the door," He tells me. I nod.

His lips move in sync with mine as we kiss. At some point, he slips his tongue into my mouth. We kiss and our tongues flick against each others.

Well, there goes watching Keith...

-----
Writers Note:
Short chapter, ik , I'm sorry
I'm tired.
Gotta Zayn
Byeee