Clear Light

Jackson Overland

I grab my hair, Elsa isn't in my hands. I was just in bed, with my eyes open.

I hear a creak of the door and alarmed I got out of my bed with caution it was 1 in the morning.

I peek out from the wall and I could see James.

I approach him, "You were out at night?!" I raise my voice.

"Oh yeah, I went out to see Elsa." James says with a giddy smile.

My eyes widen, "Doing what?"

James shrugs, "Who knows?"

I feel the fury raising up inside of me, "... What the hell?"

"It isn't really your concern bro. Because she isn't yours anymore." He tells me.

"It is my concern! Are you an idiot?!" I shout at him.

"I thought you accepted that you broke up." James says.

"I did. But I can't feel this way. I still love her anyway." I say.

"If you love her then get her back. Fight for what you want." He tells me.

I look down and say, "... I won't give up."

Elsa Arendelle

After what James said, I realized everything I did was foolish. Everything I learnt was irrelevant but now it's finally touching light.

I love him. I love Jackson.

And my idea of love was weaker than it really was, now I can understand what love can be.

You don't need to understand other people's experiences and tragedies to determine whether you love them or not.
You share experiences and tragedies together, that scares people but in the end you depend on each other more.

I stayed up all night.

I want to love Jackson, but I am too afraid to face him.

I get dressed, in a sweater and leggings I leave the house. I did not know where I was going. But I end up at Soccer Field.

The Soccer Field held so many memories, I feel like they are suppose to be irrelevant to me now. I don't want to let go of us.

Tears slowly emerge.

"Huh? What is this?" I mutter.

I keep wiping the tears but they keep flowing down.

Am I crying because I don't want to let go?

The tears stop and decide to take a train back to my ruined house, no home.

I stood in front of the house. Looking at the house, I realized that it is physically destroyed but it still holds the soul.
It holds the past but now it doesn't hold a future.

I want to hold a future.

Memories aren't enough for me. I want to look foward to more memories. The past can't be destroyed but the future can be stopped.

I want to have a future with Jackson.

Tears keep falling again but this time it is more intense. I keep crying and sobbing.

I continue to while walking down the lonely road. I felt a presence and I lifted my face above my hands.

He always appears, when I need him.

Jackson.

More tears are overflowing and I ran into his arms.

Grabbing into his blue hoodie snuggling in his warmth, he pulls his arms around me softly holding me.

I wipe my tears into him, tightly holding him too.

Embracing him, made my worries float away, I felt at ease ... I felt happy. My tears turned into joyful tears.

"I ... I love you." I tell him. This time I said it with more understanding, more understanding with love. When I say I love you this time it means I will never let you go this time.

"I love you." Jackson responds.

I stops hiding in his hoodie, and peer out.

The sky was a ashy blue and our surroundings were silent and empty.

I looked up at Jackson, he was glowing.

I impulsively jumped up to him, Jackson's hands slid down to my hips and my lips landed on his.

Our eyes were both open, and our closed.

We interlocked each other. We held each other and our lips were together. We were together physically and mentally.

We broke away still sharing our warmth.

"This time I will never let you go." Jackson says.

My warm sincere smile returns and my eyes narrow in joy and I nod.

A/N

This is not the last chapter. Only one more chapter!